TRIBOULET, Edward "DeWayne" - b. January 14, 1929 - d. May 22, 2010

Started by patyrn, May 23, 2010, 02:31:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

patyrn

Edward DeWayne Triboulet, age 81, a resident of Longton, Kansas, passed away Saturday, May 22, 2010 at the Greenwood County Hospital in Eureka, Kansas.  He was born on January 14, 1929 in Wichita, Kansas, the son of Selwyn James and Bernice Mae (Smith) Triboulet.

DeWayne worked as a scrap iron and metal trader and also as a cattleman.  He was a member of the First Baptist Church in Moline, Kansas. 

DeWayne is survived by five daughters, Peggy Moore and husband Dwight of Douglass, Kansas, DeAnn Triboulet of Augusta, Kansas, Carolyn Corle and husband Gene of Elk Falls, Kansas, Betty Sauer and husband Rick of Wichita, Kansas, and Juanita Miller and husband Donnie of Grenola, Kansas; three sons, Ed Triboulet and wife Carey of Moline, Kansas, Jeff Triboulet and wife Shelly of Elizabeth City, North Carolina, and Cork Triboulet and wife Renae of Howard, Kansas; three sisters, Dorothy Steely of Branson, Missouri, June Morgan of Riverside, California, and Donna Schultz of Warwika, Oklahoma; 14 grandchildren; and 14 great-grandchildren.  He was preceded in death by his parents; one brother, James Loyd "Sonny" Triboulet; and a great-grandson, Brody Hurt. 

Funeral services will be held at 10:00 a.m. on Tuesday, May 25, 2010 at the Zimmerman Funeral Home, 206 E. Washington, Howard, Kansas  67349.  Visitation will be Monday, May 24, 2010 from 5:00-7:00 p.m. at the funeral home.  Interment will be at the Elk Falls Cemetery, Elk Falls, Kansas.  Family suggests memorial contributions to Longton Free Fair or Greenwood County Hospital and may be left with the funeral home.  Online condolences may be left for the family at www.countrysidefh.com.  Arrangements are under the direction of Zimmerman Funeral Home, Howard, Kansas.

(taken from the Countryside Funeral Home website)

Diane Amberg

Aha, now I understand. I knew I recognized the Triboulet name and couldn't figure out why. Brody's family. I'm so sorry for the loss.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk