MC DONALD, Fred Edgar - b. October 12, 1927 - d. May 14, 2010

Started by Teresa, May 14, 2010, 09:08:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

srkruzich

Mrs. Mcdonald, I have come to realize many times when God takes something we love from us, he replaces it with something better usually.  It may not be another person but maybe just maybe he is making more room for him to be in your life and to show you how much he loves you.   I saw last year how he bestows his blessing and his mercy and how he met every need when Sarah lost Ember.   

Sometimes he removes our source of strength and support on this earth in order to get us to rely on him for our support and strength.  I told you today that God takes care of my needs.  Whenever i have needed something, the need is met.  And a lot of the time i don't know i need something and its met anyway.  :) 

Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Jo McDonald

Thank you, Steve.

God Bless

Jo
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Rudy Taylor

It was a blessing for me to meet Sherri today when I dropped by Jo's apartment. Great family. It's always reassuring to see how believing people work through these difficult times.

And, I'm sure Teresa will be glad to get Kjell back home.  Wish I could attend the service on Tuesday but simply can't be there.

It truly is "a wonderful life."

Teresa

I know this is a thread about my sweet daddy.. but listen here Rudy. >:( . My mother told me what you said  to my sister ( when I wasn't there to hear it OR defend myself I might add!!)..
I am totally appalled that you would say ..not ONCE but TWICE.. (and with such awe in your voice) how uhhh"normal?" she is..
:o Like.. Uhhhhmmmm.. I'm NOT??

Seriously??  ::) how can you say that she is normal and I am not normal and that ..how did you put it?... I'm **showing with my hands like you did)) just crazy out there....!!?

I am in shock. :o. I am NOT "out there"..

I can be as calm as she is. I can focus on you and calmly talk and vis..........OMG!!!!.. LOOK!!!!.. a falling star!!! I LOVE falling stars!! Don't you?? I also like pancakes... Isn't this weather right now soooo perfect?? .. You want to color?"

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Lookatmeknow!!

Our thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family!! Jeff and Angie Town and Girls
Love everyday like it's your last on earth!!

Rudy Taylor

T: The crazy thing is --- I actually understood all that stuff.

And, yes, it's a good day to color.

How about we choose the brightest hues in the rainbow!
It truly is "a wonderful life."

Diane Amberg

Teresa, you are a real hoot! ;D

flo

Teresa, that post was about your Daddy.  It shows that he taught you to see the humor in all things and to be yourself, regardless of the circumstance.  A lesson well learned.  I had the priviledge to give your mother, sister and niece a hug yesterday.  This is your hug "HUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG".  Now I got to go to work.  You and Rudy go color.  :angel:
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Mom70x7

From the Lion King:

Can you feel the love tonight?

It transcends the printed word and comes from all over the country!

Judy Harder

You know, there are all kinds of emotion when a loved one passes.
Yes there are tears, they/he will be missed...........20 or 50 years from now you will want to tell him something and then you remember he has been gone all these years. But, still missed.

We laugh, we cry, we scream, we sink into a deep depression, we may (God help us) sink into a bottle of booze or a bottle of pills..anything to escape the pain.

Teresa, you go ahead and let off what ever emotion you need to here. I am so glad that under all that hurt/angst, the real (did I say, real?!!!) Teresa is still there.

In a family you can be whatever you want to be and all of us are family. We may not reconize each other when or if we meet, but this is what I call a blessed family.

Let er rip. I see nothing wrong with coloring. In fact when I need a relief from me, my favorite activity is either coloring in a book, or blowing bubbles..............Now, all the younguns, I use to blow bubbles with are all grown up and wouldn't blow bubbles UNLESS I paid them................but thats ok, still my choice of fun.

OK, enough words, just wanted to give you a hug and if God so will's, I will give you a big hug this afternoon.
I am riding up with Bonnie and Bob Mustoe and you know Bonnie and your mom will be comforting each other,.

Hugs, and God bless!
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk