MC DONALD, Fred Edgar - b. October 12, 1927 - d. May 14, 2010

Started by Teresa, May 14, 2010, 09:08:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roma Jean Turner

I so agree with Rudy.  Give your Mom a hug for me.

larryJ

To the McDonald family:

Over the years I have met people that I greatly admired.  When some of these people passed away, I chose that moment to reflect on what their life must have been like.  I tried to imagine and picture what they knew and what they saw.  Each of them was a great loss.

Over the years I have seen or read stories about people whose lives were admirable and I was intrigued by them.

Now, I read about Fred McDonald and he falls into the category of:  People I wish I had known.

My sympathies go out to you and my prayers, as always, are with you.  

Larryj
HELP!  I'm talking and I can't shut up!

I came...  I saw...  I had NO idea what was going on...

mayflower

Teresa & all your family....Richard and I are so sorry you have lost Fred, but we are joyous that he has no more pain and is with the angels.

frawin

Jo, Teresa, Sherri and all of the family, Myrna and I send you our  love and will keep you in thoughts and prayers.
Frank   

Sarge

So many of my fondest memories include my Uncle Fred. For those of you who did not know him; well, you missed out.
the older I get the more I know how little I knew when I knew it all

jerry wagner

My sympathies on your loss.

flo

To the McDonald Family -

We can say we're prepared for what we know is coming.  We accept that it is for the best.  But when someone you love so much passes from this earth, it is hard to convince ourselves and let go.

We can rest in the knowledge that Fred is awake, in no pain, and smiling down on his family.  As God calls each one home, a grand reunion awaits. 

Many thoughts and prayers for each of you as you face such a difficult time in your lives.  Your love and devotion to your beloved husband and father, and to each other will be what sustains you through the days ahead.

May God Bless you, comfort you, and give you peace.

Flo
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Clubine Ranch

Special thoughts and prayers during this difficult time. Dale and Barbara

Marcia Moore

Sorry to hear of your loss.  You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.

sixdogsmom

May God comfort you all, you are in my prayers.
Edie

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk