The Warph & Redcliffsw Show

Started by Warph, May 10, 2010, 03:17:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ddurbin

I deal a lot with numbers, so I just wanted to throw out some numbers in response to the initial post in this thread.
Since April 1, which was 6 weeks ago, there have been 102 threads started on this Politics section.  Warph started 27 of them and Redcliffsw started 45, for a combined total of 72, or right at 70%.  Of Warph's 27, 15 of them still have not had a follow-up reply.  Red, on the other hand, has 32 of his 45 that do not have any follow-up replies.  Numbers can generally be put out in such a way that they can 'say' whatever you want them to.  Guess I'm saying that you two are still preaching, but the congregation either isn't listening or is just tired of what you have to say. 

jarhead

WARPH my friend. You ask why the posts in the political section has dropped off. I would like to give you an example of a fictitious post and the replies I think it would probably get :

Example.
"I ate a bowl of beans today and they made me pass wind "
Reply # 1
You passed wind ? You mean you farted ? Was it a silent fart or a thread blaster ? There's a difference in them , you know. Did you eat pinto beans or butter beans ? They make a distinct odor depending on which you ate. I have a friend, in high places , that is an expert on farts.
reply # 2
Did you mean to say that intestinal gasses escaped your gluteus maxis ?
Do you have a college degree (University of Khe Sahn does not count )  that gives you the right to an opinion ? Keep in mind" stupidity is not a virus but it spreads like one"
reply # 3
Native Americans can not fart. They used to fart  many moons ago but the evil white man stole their land and their farting rights
reply # 4
You are a Conservative and probably a Republican. I hate all you SOB's and will never believe a thing you say. I hate this country and it's military so bad I'm leaving and going to Canada !!!

And that my dear WARPH is why I think some have quit posting. Keep up the good work WARPh & Red

Catwoman

The reason why I refrain from posting is that it falls under the old saying, "Never try to teach a pig to sing...It only wastes your time and irritates the pig".  Pam, you amaze me with your tenacity...You keep trying to point out "the other side of the coin"...But your efforts are falling on deaf ears.  Just because the good Lord gave these two-leggeds some ears doesn't mean that they are evolved enough to know how to use them.

Catwoman

And by the way...If you're going to quote something that is supposed to be me, then quote me accurately and use proper spelling...It's maximus...Not maxis...Even I, with my lack of training in the medical arts, know the correct Latin spelling for the posterior.  It is better to be thought stupid than to open your mouth and prove it.  God, how I love stirring the turds in the punchbowl... ::)

jerry wagner

Quote from: Catwoman on May 14, 2010, 02:11:59 PM
And by the way...If you're going to quote something that is supposed to be me, then quote me accurately and use proper spelling...It's maximus...Not maxis...Even I, with my lack of training in the medical arts, know the correct Latin spelling for the posterior.  It is better to be thought stupid than to open your mouth and prove it.  God, how I love stirring the turds in the punchbowl... ::)

Catwoman, when I read Jarhead's ignorant comment, I thought it wasn't worth commenting on personally.

Catwoman

I was initially of your opinion, Jerry...But...Being the ornery person I tend to be, I just thought I'd see if I could get a rise out of the ruling contingent...LOL... ::)...Like I said...I just love stirring the turds in the punchbowl...!!

jerry wagner

Quote from: Catwoman on May 14, 2010, 03:10:03 PM
I was initially of your opinion, Jerry...But...Being the ornery person I tend to be, I just thought I'd see if I could get a rise out of the ruling contingent...LOL... ::)...Like I said...I just love stirring the turds in the punchbowl...!!

I do like the reference to ruling contingent. :P

pamagain

QuoteGuess I'm saying that you two are still preaching, but the congregation either isn't listening or is just tired of what you have to say.

I listen to Warph...don't agree with him much but can agree to disagree. He voices his OWN opinion and has a sense of humor. Pretty much not listenin AND tired BOTH in Reds case.

QuoteNative Americans can not fart. They used to fart  many moons ago but the evil white man stole their land and their farting rights

I retained my fartin rights thank you very much.

Cat  I just like to voice the other side cause somebody somewhere IS listenin :)

Jo McDonald

To those of you that say over and over that you don't care what anyone else says or does - then WHY do you bother to respond ???
Click on the forum ---read what you want to ( no one is holding a gun to your head and making you read post of those you don't like)
Then click off.
  Jeeessse~~~~~~~~~~~~
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

redcliffsw

Yes Ma'am, well said.

DDurbin, you've said a little more than just throwing out some numbers.  You've
stated your meaning.  You're in the liberal camp.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk