Is Obama Boinking Vera Baker or is it Reggie Love???

Started by Warph, May 01, 2010, 01:25:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warph

http://www.t2me2.com/usa-news/vera-baker-photo.html
The Vera Baker Chronicles: The National Enquirer Breaks Story Of President Obama's Affair–UPDATED
The story gets weirder. So, it's not a woman, but a man that's the real issue here? Oh my....

UPDATED:

Hillbuzz wonders if there is a "Himbo eruption":

We are 100% convinced this wonderful young woman had no romantic relationship with Obama.

Because she is a woman, for one, but also because she's happily married, and has a darling baby too.

There's been a huge uptick in searches for "Vera Baker" on Google in the last two days, and we could not figure out why — until we saw that Globe magazine is running the old Obama affair story again. There's nothing new to report — Globe's just rehashing the same story from 2008, but now alleging Baker was given a job with Roland Burris as some sort of hush money to keep from talking about an affair with Obama.

That's ridiculous.

Baker works for Burris because she's damn good at what she does, is incredibly bright, and Baker's well-connected with Burris' team in Chicago. And, we repeat, she did not have an affair with Obama

This is all really suspicious, though, because during the campaign we truly believe the Obama team pushed the Baker affair story because they wanted people not to talk about Obama's gay relationships.

Larry Sinclair, Reggie Jones, Kal Penn, Donald Young, nameless men at Man's Country. You name it.

Who's pushing the Baker business now, and why? Is there a himbo eruption coming for the White House, so they want to preemptively start rumors the current president is such a stud he's bedding down a woman like Baker?

Could this have anything to do with the fact that, surreally, even people like Maureen Dowd have been hinting at a sexual relationship between Obama and his "basketball buddy" and "body man" Reggie Love...or is it linked to Kal Penn's firing?

Is Penn threatening to talk?

Was he really robbed at gunpoint coincidentally in Dupont Circle, or was someone sending Penn a message not to talk about what went on with Obama?

It wouldn't be the first time a man romantically linked to this president found himself in front of the business end of the gun.

Curiouser and curiouser.

The limo driver spilled the beans:

While Baker has insisted in the past that "nothing happened" between them, the ENQUIRER has learned that top anti-Obama operatives are offering more than $1 million to witnesses to reveal what they know about the alleged hush-hush affair.

Among those being offered money is a limo driver who says that he took Vera to a secret hotel rendezvous where the President was staying.

On the condition of anonymity, the limo driver said he took Baker "from a friend's home in the DC area to the Hotel George where I learned later that Obama would be spending the night."

The driver recalled that he "waited in the lobby while she went to change her outfit.

"But to the best of my knowledge she did not have a room at the hotel and she was not staying there so I thought that it was a bit odd."

The driver said he then picked up Obama at the airport and drove both he and Baker to various locations while he was campaigning for funds. Vera accompanied him to each meeting.

"About 10:30 PM, I drove them to the hotel and they went in together!"

"My services for the evening were done – and there was no indication she was going to leave the hotel that night."

A top DC source told The ENQUIRER exclusively that the driver's account had been independently corroborated by investigators who believe the couple spent the night together at the hotel.

The ENQUIRER has also learned that on-site hotel surveillance video camera footage could provide indisputable evidence.

"Investigators are attempting to obtain a tape from the hotel (that) shows Vera and Barack together," the DC insider confided.

"If the tape surfaces, it will explode the scandal."

History here.

The press wouldn't have believed Monica Lewinsky without sperm and DNA. The press wouldn't believe Rielle Hunter and she produced a kid who is the spitting image of John Edwards.

Anything less than sky writing from God Himself will be viewed with suspicion and outright derision by the press.

They have a lot invested in Barack Obama–namely their credibility. They never checked his background.

Barack Obama is the least vetted and known President we've ever had. Americans knew Clinton was a scoundrel, so it wasn't a surprise. This will be a shock and further erode trust in the media.

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk