A Little Help Here, Please.

Started by Wilma, April 13, 2010, 03:58:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ms Bear

Varmit

You know, for "church" ladies ya'll are awfully hateful...sheesh! :o
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Wilma

Who you callling a "church" lady?

Varmit

You're offended by that??...Well, isn't that special. ;D
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Wilma

Varmit

Oh, for Heavens sake Wilma....by "church" ladies I meant just good, God-fearing, ladies...like you see at chruch.  You know, the type that don't have nothing bad to say about anyone, e.t.c.  Of course, the second time I mentioned it I was refering to the "chruch lady" charater from SNL.  Wasn't trying to make anyone mad, we aren't talking poliitics here.

Wilma

OK, I fit most of that.  Now, define "lady".  Bet you lose me here.

Varmit

Quote from: Wilma on April 16, 2010, 07:04:11 AM
OK, I fit most of that.

WHAAAT??  :o You said that you'd wish I would die and come back as a woman!!  :'( ...Thats just plain Evil!! Thats...Thats..SEXIST!...and..and...Racist...and....Elitist...and...something-else-that-I'm-sure-fits-here-but-can't-think-of-it-right-nowist!

Wilma

Now, Varmit, I didn't wish you to come back as a woman with a picky husband.  That was Diane, but I backed her up all the way.  If you had described us as "sweet, little old ladies", none of us would contend that.  Actually, you could leave out the old.

Teresa

((leave out the "sweet " too.........))
after all.. you ARE Ta Ta's mama....  ::)

Varmit.. if you want to come back and be my wife.. I'll trade places and be your husband.. ..
Understand though  that there are rules....
As my wife...  I will expect you to carry a firearm at all times... be ready to stand beside me and protect our family and property... hunt and fish and help put food on the table.. and make me laugh ( and a few other things that I will not mention on a public forum)  ;D!

Ok.....will you marry me in the next life?  :-*

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk