Rep. Hank Johnson: Guam could 'tip over and capsize'

Started by frawin, April 03, 2010, 04:35:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

srkruzich

Quote from: jerry wagner on April 03, 2010, 12:42:36 PM
Thanks for your usual insulting sarcastic wit.  Just because you disagree with other voters is not a reason to declare them all idiots, perhaps you are the idiot then.

Voting this idiot in requires the support of idiots. No one with a modicum of intellegence would have voted for hank johnson.
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

jerry wagner

Quote from: srkruzich on April 03, 2010, 12:56:01 PM
Voting this idiot in requires the support of idiots. No one with a modicum of intellegence would have voted for hank johnson.

His comment stated that anybody who voted for him or obama qualified as an idiot.

Warph

Gee, Frank.... I wonder if Jerry was referring his comment to you or me?  I don't see where you called Johnson or anyone that voted for Obama, an idiot .... only that you were upset at the stupity of this congressman.   I, on the other hand, think this clown is an IDIOT.  He definately is in the same 'Gene Pool' as his predecessor Cynthia McKinny.  If the people from Dekalb County, GA want a black congressman to represent them, at least they should elect someone that has some common sense.  This guy clearly doesn't.

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

jerry wagner

Quote from: Warph on April 03, 2010, 01:16:28 PM

Gee, Frank.... I wonder if Jerry was referring his comment to you or me?  I don't see where you called Johnson or anyone that voted for Obama, an idiot .... only that you were upset at the stupity of this congressman.   I, on the other hand, think this clown is an IDIOT.  He definately is in the same 'Gene Pool' as his predecessor Cynthia McKinny.  If the people from Dekalb County, GA want a black congressman to represent them, at least they should elect someone that has some common sense.  This guy clearly doesn't.

My apologies.... the inference one draws from his comment was that anybody who voted for this individual (whom is described as a idiot) would have voted for Obama.... that they are the same voters even though a large number of voters merely vote ticket.  Voting ticket may not be the most informed voting choice but doesn't make the voter an idiot.

srkruzich

Quote from: jerry wagner on April 03, 2010, 01:30:48 PM
My apologies.... the inference one draws from his comment was that anybody who voted for this individual (whom is described as a idiot) would have voted for Obama.... that they are the same voters even though a large number of voters merely vote ticket.  Voting ticket may not be the most informed voting choice but doesn't make the voter an idiot.
The voters there couldn't vote the ticket and had to choose hank johnson over denise majette.  SHe was a democrat too.
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

jarhead

Be careful WARPH---ol Jerry is feeling pretty froggy today !!!!!

frawin

Quote from: jerry wagner on April 03, 2010, 01:30:48 PM
My apologies.... the inference one draws from his comment was that anybody who voted for this individual (whom is described as a idiot) would have voted for Obama.... that they are the same voters even though a large number of voters merely vote ticket.  Voting ticket may not be the most informed voting choice but doesn't make the voter an idiot.
(Quote from Jerry)My apologies.... the inference one draws from his comment was that anybody who voted for this individual (whom is described as a idiot) would have voted for Obama.... (end quote)
Jerry, I am quite positive that everyone that voted for Rep. Hank Johnson and that also voted in the Presidential election did in fact vote for Obama.  Surely as narrow minded as you are you won't dispute that. I can see why you left Howard, I can't imagine that you got anyone to agree with your liberal left Marxist views.

jerry wagner

Quote from: frawin on April 03, 2010, 07:15:02 PM
(Quote from Jerry)My apologies.... the inference one draws from his comment was that anybody who voted for this individual (whom is described as a idiot) would have voted for Obama.... (end quote)
Jerry, I am quite positive that everyone that voted for Rep. Hank Johnson and that also voted in the Presidential election did in fact vote for Obama.  Surely as narrow minded as you are you won't dispute that. I can see why you left Howard, I can't imagine that you got anyone to agree with your liberal left Marxist views.

Yes because the later part of the discussion is relevant  ::)  It wasn't I that professed the belief that everyone must agree with my point of view or they should be decried as anti-american.

Varmit

Voting for a canidate based solely on his or her skin tone does indeed make the voter an idiot.
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk