Table setting is unique to Elk County

Started by Rudy Taylor, March 27, 2010, 09:05:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rudy Taylor

We always look forward to the table setting event in Elk County. We're involved in lots of communities in this area and this is the only place where such a fundraiser is held. The table setting might sound like a girlie thing ... but it's definitely not. Everybody, from every walk of life, will be there. Can't wait to sink my teeth into that delicious prime beef that came from Flint Hills ranches.
:) :) :)

It truly is "a wonderful life."

Janet Harrington

I hope you have fun, Rudy.   The one time that I went was a great time.  You get to sit at a table with people you would not normally eat a meal with and you get to know a little bit about people that you  may not get to know any other way.

Jo McDonald

I went down this morning and took pictures to share with my family.  I  was impressed with the tables.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Marcia Moore

We just got back from the table setting event.  We had a really nice time and plan to go again.  There were 28 tables, all decorated very nice and the food was excellent.  They gave prizes to the top 11 tables.  Traci Smith, of Traci's Trends, won first prize. 
     I heard that the next table setting event will be at Grenola. 

Mom70x7

I didn't get back from Music Contest in time to go. So sad.  :(   :(   :(

But . . . I'll plan on next year. It's usually a fun night out.  :D

Jo McDonald

Nice video, Rudy.  Taylor News does a great job on covering the events in the counties.

Congrats to all the participants, and to the winners.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk