First Birthday

Started by Rhonda, October 18, 2006, 10:22:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhonda

Just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone who has kept my grandsons' in their prayers this past year.  My picture is of them.  They celebrated their first birthday October 12.  It's been a roller coaster year but they're doing well.  They were born at 26 weeks gestation and Rylan weighed 1#12oz., Dylan weighed 2#2oz.  They are now 13#4oz. and 18#.  Today was thier one year checkup and I had to watch them get their shots.  Now that is Hard for Grandma's to do!

I know they've been on prayer chains all over and I want you to know how grateful we are for our MIRACLE BOYS!  :D :D :D :D :D :D

MarineMom

Happy birthday to them,  :D they seem so much more precious when there is a rough beginning. My miracle grand "baby" is going to be 9 next month. He spent the first 6 weeks of life in the NICU in Wesley and now aside from some balance and motor skill issues caused by a very mild case of CP is doing great.

Janet Harrington

Oh, Rhonda, I had no idea that you had twin grandsons.  See!  News does not get to Howard like it should.  They are darling and we will certainly keep them in our prayers.

Teresa

Beautiful grandsons Rhonda.

And yes, it is the hardest thing ever to watch your kids or your grandkids have anything that makes them cry.
But there is nothing like "grandma's  kisses and hugs" to make the whole world a happy place..
:)
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

emptynest

Hey, Rhonda,

Your grandsons are precious! What blessings! Premature babies are a miracle and mine is now a big husky 24 year old, but at the time weighed in at 2 lbs. and was 3 months early. He spent 2 1/2 month in ICU-Wesley, but let me tell you--keep the faith.  Love them like there is no tomorrow.  And thank God for them.  They are truly angels sent from God.

I am anxiously awaiting a grandchild, but he/she must be on backorder.  Guess it will be awhile, yet. 

Again, enjoy those babies. Spoil them every chance you get.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk