Which Way Does She Move For You??

Started by Teresa, March 16, 2010, 03:54:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wilma

This morning she was going clockwise, but when I scrolled up to her waist she changed direction.  What does that mean?  That my top half is one thing and the bottom half another?

Diane Amberg

If she doesn't move at all are you a no brainer?  I can do both, almost at will ,no surprise. But then we all know how weird I am.

mayflower

She goes right for a while ....then left.  Does that mean I'm very confused?

indygal

Something that hasn't been mentioned is the possibility that the image was designed to "turn" in one direction for a period of time, then switch directions. I don't want to be a bubble-buster, but it could be that this particular "test" has less to do with right or left brain dominance and more to do with human gullibility.

Teresa

Nope.. I don't think so indy.. I can stare at here for 10 minutes and she never switches.. then I can make her switch at my will... Kinda cool actually..
I feel I have "super powers".. hahaha
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

debid

I might agree with indygal....  I watched her for a few minutes yesterday and she almost stopped and changed directions.   I didn't say anything about it at the time because I didn't want to bust anyones bubble. 

jarhead

I don't know but I've watched that babe until I got dizzy and fell out of my chair and she only goes clockwise for me, but the wife was watching over my shoulder and for her it would switch directions every couple of turns. Then she thinks I'm trying to play mind games with her because I can't see the switch. I'm really starting to hate this stupid thing---but I will watch her one more time !!!

jarhead

[quote author=pamagain
  clockwise..........when I got it to change directions it made my head hurt :P wonder what that means LOL

Pam, That means your brain has right hand threads. Changing directions is stripping the threads in your brain. You better quit before you become a Liberal (that's a joke ) :)

frawin

I looked at with both eyes then I closed my left and looked at it with the right, then I changed and closed the right and looked at it with the left and she changed directions almost everytime I changed the eyes.
Frank

Teresa

if it has done nothing more ... it certainly has kept a bunch of adults occupied..  ;D ;D
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk