I Wish Joe Stack Had Not Killed Himself!

Started by redcliffsw, February 20, 2010, 07:29:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

srkruzich

Quote from: pamagain on February 21, 2010, 07:42:03 PM
Steve....this really IS a seriously tired argument. We could have yet another retarded fight on who did what to whom but the fact of the matter is.....europeans invaded.......natives fought to keep their homes.......THAT was a war between COUNTRIES. Whites were NOT innocent in the butchering of women and children. Just because your head is somewhere dark and you won't admit the truth does NOT make it any less the truth.

This man Stack was pissed because he lost his stuff....do I understand that? Yes I do. Does it make what he did honorable??? Not even close. Make a silk purse out of a sows ear...it's still a sows ear.
So let me get what your saying right.... ITs ok to go and declare war when the white guys come and are taking your home and its not ok when the irs comes and takes your home.  Is that the gist of it!?
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

jarhead

Pam, Now I aint trying to get into a pissing contest with you about Native Americans because I'm told I got some Cherokee blood running thru my veins too. You do know that almost all tribes (tribes being something white men labeled them as )--they all talked of "the People before them " The true Natives were Asians that crossed the Land Bridge up there by where Sarah Palin calls home. You probably are fully aware of this so carry on . :)

pamagain

Yeah Jar I am fully aware LOL

Steve, give me a break......anybody who can read can get whatever their own beliefs and predjudices will let them get from what I wrote or write on any given subject. I voice my thoughts.....they aren't the same as yours.....(thank GOD in some cases) so live with it........I will :) We are opposite sides of a particular question...always will be...call it good bud.

Maude

Maxine and I have a 142 years between us. And we stand behind the fact the "NO MAN HAS THE RIGHT TO TAKE ANOTHER MANS LIfE." The people that work at the IRS were only doing what they are trained to do. That did not give Joe Stack the right to take their life. Thank goodness there were no more people killed. If person wants to kill themself fine, do not take  people that you do not know with you. There is no hero about killing yourself, it is a chicken s%&t way out.
Maude

frawin

Maude and Maxine, as usual you are right on with a good common sense response. I wish you would respond more often.
Keep on keeping on and both of you have a great day. 

Varmit

Quote from: Maude on February 22, 2010, 10:57:17 AM
Maxine and I have a 142 years between us. And we stand behind the fact the "NO MAN HAS THE RIGHT TO TAKE ANOTHER MANS LIfE."

Matter of opinion and dependent on the situation.

The people that work at the IRS were only doing what they are trained to do.

Does not excuse their actions or guilt in the criminal actions taken by the IRS against the American people. 

There is no hero about killing yourself, it is a chicken s%&t way out.
Maude

Again opinon based and dependent on the situation.
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

twirldoggy

So if you perceive that the IRS is an oppressive agency of an evil government then it follows that any IRS worker is fair game for murderous rage.  It is OK and even heroic to do what Joe Stack did.   Taking this thought process out to its extreme: reminds me of Hitler's thoughts that the Jews were ruining society and his actions to round them up and kill them.

Diane Amberg

srkruzich

Quote from: twirldoggy on February 23, 2010, 08:59:45 AM
So if you perceive that the IRS is an oppressive agency of an evil government then it follows that any IRS worker is fair game for murderous rage.  It is OK and even heroic to do what Joe Stack did.   Taking this thought process out to its extreme: reminds me of Hitler's thoughts that the Jews were ruining society and his actions to round them up and kill them.
Whoa thats a totally wierd leap from the logical.  The jews were civilians not government the irs is government.

The difference is that the IRS takes from people with the threat of death.  If we were to do it to anyone out here in public it would be called extortion.
And last of all, i enact Godwins law on your comment. 
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

twirldoggy

The  IRS does not extort with the threat of death. 

Hitler saw the Jews as controlling the major banks and financial institutions.  He thought that this was detrimental and evil in German society.  Of course the Jews knew what they were doing according to him.   

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk