History Test

Started by Teresa, February 17, 2010, 04:36:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diane Amberg

29, but I would question the one about the mayor. In Commonwealths towns can be Burroughs and the head is a Burgess. Kennett Square, where I went to high school was such.

jarhead

I got a 36 !!!! Why hells bells, if everyone else is gonna pad their score sheet I just as well jump on the band wagon. Like the every day Joe knows that stuff about the amendments.
Honest Ron

Diane Amberg

Are you kidding? After all the whoo-haa on here about the Constitution, I had reread that stuff about a zillion times and it stuck. I had one that was a lucky guess, missed one and the rest I really knew.

greatguns

Jarhead, some were just learnin' while some were just talkin' ;D ;D ;D :angel:

larryJ

Come on, Jar, everyone knows marines can't count over twenty--(fingers and toes)!   :laugh:

Larryj
HELP!  I'm talking and I can't shut up!

I came...  I saw...  I had NO idea what was going on...

Warph

29!  I missed No.#23.  Correct answer:"Prohibiting the importing of liquor into States where it is illegal".....this is the one I should have got, according to Slappy and the sots at the 19th Hole.... came close to being barred for a week.

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

kshillbillys

That's the same one I missed Warph! Imagine, a Walker missing a question about drinking...that just doesn't happen everyday! Priceless!
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

Diane Amberg

That one I knew because it was such an odd one  it stuck in my head when I was rereading the amendments again after discussion on the forum.

Wilma

No. 23?  You all missed that one?  That is the only one that made sense and could get ratified.

Diane Amberg

I wonder how Sarah Palin would do on that test. ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk