160 Drive-In Longton

Started by Joanna, February 06, 2010, 11:14:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joanna

We're going to the 160 Drive-in in Longton for lunch. Today is the grand opening!

Diane Amberg

That sounds like fun! Anybody on roller skates?  ;D

Joanna

You can't roller skate in a buffalo herd.... errr... I mean on gravel  ;)
No roller skates, but a great burger & home-made fries.  They have home-made pie too, and brownies!

Varmit

Ate there yesterday and wasn't to impressed.  The fries were underdone and tasted like they had bee fried in 2week old fish oil.
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Teresa

I have to almost have my fries burnt.. I want them to shatter when they hit the plate..
Mark.. up at  Poplar.. fries the best fries in the world for me.. He knows just how I like them.. ( wouldn't be fit to serve anyone else.. but  I sure do like them...

Has anyone else ate at the new place in Longton yet? maybe they just had a bad day.. ???   :-\
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Diane Amberg

Teresa, those aren't fries ,they're potato chips!

Teresa

aaauuuhhhhhhh~~ Potato chips... **looking dreamily into the future where maybe I will get to throw my face in a bag and not come up till its licked clean !
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

tonam1

Hey just wanted to let y'all know that at the 160 drive-in we make sure that we fix our fish in a seperate fryer then we do our fries.  We had asked some customers for some feed back, and we are doing our best at making sure that our fries are done, and not greasy.  We have changed the type of oil that we are using, from vegetable oil to a canola/corn oil.  We invite you all out to try our food and give us you comments,  we want to provide you with wonderful service and great food.  If you would like you food prepared a certain way (like you fries real crispy) just let us know, we are here to please our customers and want to fix your food the way you want it.  Please feel free to let us know how we are doing...Please feel free to leave me a message on the forum or contact us at the 160 Drive In.....We look forward to serving you...Thank You

Rudy Taylor

I ate there last weekend and enjoyed it.  Good burger!
It truly is "a wonderful life."

sixdogsmom

How about posting a menu? And maybe some hours? And days? Huh? Huh? Thanks! BTW, good luck to you.  :angel:
Edie

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk