Just a note.

Started by Teresa, November 25, 2004, 02:05:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teresa

There are so many people who claim they want something-- friends, love, their marriage to work, etc. yet they continually let such things pass them by.
Not saying I am free from having being labeled into these groups once an awhile...because  I have had my fair share of involving myself in the passing of things. However, what irks me are the ones who deny it.  >:( Those who say that they haven't had the chance at all. Those who do nothing but sit there and say it is the only thing they want, but then force it away when it confronts them, or just stand there and do nothing, time and time again.
If you want something so bad.... why let it continually slip away? Why not just get in there and do something!..try anything ! to  "make it happen"? ???

( Just needed to say that ..thanks for listening )
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Janet Harrington

As one of my college professor's just said in an e-mail,  Right on.  You go, girl.

Wilma

Happened to find this this morning.  Interesting, don't you think?  

I found another one I found interesting, but I am not going to add to it.  If you would like to read it, it is on page 103 of the coffee shop, just before this thread.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk