Wolf Moon 2010

Started by patyrn, January 29, 2010, 06:28:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

patyrn

Watch for the Wolf Moon of 2010 if you have clear skies tonight.  This should be the biggest and brightest full moon of the year!

Wilma

sixdogsmom

Saw a picture of it on the news tonight, probably won't see it here as it is still snowing.
Edie

greatguns

All my calendars show the full moon tomorrow night.  So just maybe you will see it.

W. Gray

"If one of the many corrupt...county-seat contests must be taken by way of illustration, the choice of Howard County, Kansas, is ideal." Dr. Everett Dick, The Sod-House Frontier, 1854-1890.
"One of the most expensive county-seat wars in terms of time and money lost..." Dr. Homer E Socolofsky, KSU

patyrn

It is still snowing in Oklahoma City so we can't see the moon for the clouds either, but it is a very bright night for the conditions.  Kind of a glowing on the white snow.

frawin

It has stopped snowing in Bartlesville, the Moon is full, it has a little haze over it but you can see the full moon clear enough.

twirldoggy

This full moon is in the sign of Leo.

Wilma

We aren't clear yet, but it is certainly bright.

Judy Harder

I hope to see it tonight. I guess you know as soon as the sun comes out it is going to be so
bright, it will hurt our eyes. I am so ready for some warm sunshine. The next dose of mud, too.
Stay safe people.
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk