Donate $10 for Haiti relief by texting

Started by Rudy Taylor, January 14, 2010, 07:35:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jarhead

I would Guns but I am finacially embarassed at the time. Send CASH donations to my coffers and I will run. Thank you --in advance of your donation !!!

Diane Amberg

Why would any good person want to run in this mess? Both party's main agenda is to cancel each other out, so nothing happens. Now the Supreme Court has allowed big business to spend all it wants to support a favorable candidate? I don't want to have to watch all the flesh rendering commercials that are likely to come out of this. Jar,find a big business to support your campaign and you are home free! The payback might be awfully big though.

greatguns

Start locally Jarhead.  I would imagine the filing fee for city council is pretty cheap.  When I ran it was only $5 and they took up the collection at the local pub.  You find out how much it is and I will pay your filing fee.  Have a wonderful day.

jarhead

City Council ?? Are you nuts, Guns ? I aint interested in a pe-dunk job. I want to be Dictator for Life of the USA.
Hugo Edwardo

greatguns

I have always loved people that think BIG! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Varmit

Quote from: greatguns on January 24, 2010, 08:58:16 AM
If only the people with all the answers would run for office and get elected to run this contry.

Never happen...most of those answers require hard choices, something this country hasn't made in a loooong time.
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk