New Elective for Washington

Started by Jo McDonald, January 09, 2010, 05:47:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pepelect

Quote from: Jo McDonald on January 09, 2010, 09:28:22 PM
For Gosh Sake Patrick -- lighten up---don't you ever see any humor in anything?
Ok.....I will lightenup.  But not on an empty stomach.     But you only bake for the journalist and I  bankrolled your fifth-wheel back when I had hair and needed it cut every week.  Come to think of it, maybe you used some special conditioner that makes your hair lighten up.  I always blamed genetics from my mom but maybe it was T's mom's doing.  It worked slowly and I was none the wiser.  ;D 

I find it humorous that I am called out for slamming wallyworld but steve thinks I am blaming bush.

Jo McDonald

See there ------- you are multi-talented.

And thanks for the 5th wheel help -- sure enjoyed having that.  Enjoyed having  you and your brothers
in the salon too.  Leave your Mama's genetics alone -- it was me all the time.  tee hee
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

srkruzich

Quote from: ADP on January 09, 2010, 11:03:09 PM
Ok.....I will lightenup.  But not on an empty stomach.     But you only bake for the journalist and I  bankrolled your fifth-wheel back when I had hair and needed it cut every week.  Come to think of it, maybe you used some special conditioner that makes your hair lighten up.  I always blamed genetics from my mom but maybe it was T's mom's doing.  It worked slowly and I was none the wiser.  ;D 

I find it humorous that I am called out for slamming wallyworld but steve thinks I am blaming bush.
Well i don't have a problem with wallyworld.  They provide what the public buys.  Note its the PUBLIC that dictates what Wally world sells, not the other way around. 

Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Teresa

Walmart is a
I do buy some things there.. but if they suddenly fell off the face of the earth.. I would be in the line that would be cheering.
I think that they have been the most detrimental factor in small business that the US has ever seen. I could go on.. but its Sunday so I try to keep the bitch horns concealed on this day..
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk