Message to Obama: Time to Start Waterboarding again....

Started by Warph, January 03, 2010, 05:51:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anmar

Dude, calling someone from nigeria a middle easterner isn't being politically correct.  He's not a middle easterner, nigeria is in Africa.  I'm just pointing it out so you all look a little less ignorant.  Semetic peoples, the kind who carried out the 9/11 attacks, where middle easterners.  They are white.  This guy is from Africa, he's black.  not the same thing.
"The chief source of problems is solutions"

srkruzich

Quote from: Anmar on January 05, 2010, 12:06:20 PM
Dude, calling someone from nigeria a middle easterner isn't being politically correct.  He's not a middle easterner, nigeria is in Africa.  I'm just pointing it out so you all look a little less ignorant.  Semetic peoples, the kind who carried out the 9/11 attacks, where middle easterners.  They are white.  This guy is from Africa, he's black.  not the same thing.
I haven't minced words.  He's a muslim. And so far its muslims that have been killing americans. SO i don't give a rats fanny what color he is.  If he's islamic, search him/her/it/whatever then search em again before they get on a plane train or rent a cargo van. 

You don't find white american ladies over the age of 65 who are christians going around blowing up people.
so why search them???
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Anmar

Quote from: srkruzich on January 05, 2010, 01:03:48 PM
I haven't minced words.  He's a muslim. And so far its muslims that have been killing americans. SO i don't give a rats fanny what color he is.  If he's islamic, search him/her/it/whatever then search em again before they get on a plane train or rent a cargo van. 

You don't find white american ladies over the age of 65 who are christians going around blowing up people.
so why search them???

you said middle eastern, not muslim.  They are different things.  Muslims follow a religion, and can be of any national or regional origin.  Middle easterners are people from the middle east, and can be from any number of religions.

its 2010,  9 years after 9/11 and we still don't know the difference between a muslim and an arab?  come on.....

Varmit

Quote from: Anmar on January 05, 2010, 12:06:20 PM

1.  Just because he is from Africa doesn't mean he is black, there are many white people who are from africa. 

2.  I don't give a damn if he is purple and from Uranus, he is a muslim, just like those low life sandfleas that carried out 9/11, same thing. 
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

srkruzich

Quote from: Anmar on January 06, 2010, 01:08:05 AM
you said middle eastern, not muslim.  They are different things.  Muslims follow a religion, and can be of any national or regional origin.  Middle easterners are people from the middle east, and can be from any number of religions.

its 2010,  9 years after 9/11 and we still don't know the difference between a muslim and an arab?  come on.....

DOesn't matter, they are part of the Islamic ideology which is nothing but a totalitarian regime.  even if their arab their muslim.

Anmar

i know he's black because i saw his picture.  You are completely missing the point.  You guys referred to him as an arab earlier in the thread.  He's not an arab.

srkruzich

Quote from: Anmar on January 06, 2010, 10:24:48 AM
i know he's black because i saw his picture.  You are completely missing the point.  You guys referred to him as an arab earlier in the thread.  He's not an arab.
it doesn't matter.  It doesn't matter if he's an arab or a zebra.  He is a Muslim that is hell bent on killing anyone that isn't. Thats all that matters and we need to kill them before they kill a bunch of innocents. 
This is getting old.  Screw worrying about Political correctness, or geographical profiling.  IF it comes from a islamic country then strip search them if need be before they get on a plane.  Stop this crap at their border, not our border.   There comes a time when you have to say enough, just do the job, and stop them before they can get off the ground.

Anmar

srkruzich

Quote from: Anmar on January 06, 2010, 03:43:35 PM
brick wall, seriously,
Its a start, just line em up on the brick wall and say 1...2.... 3.... fire!

Anmar

the war on terror could be won in less than a year, the solution is simple but it would be unpopular.  The problem is that the government doesn't want to end the war.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk