Message to Obama: Time to Start Waterboarding again....

Started by Warph, January 03, 2010, 05:51:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teresa

We unfortunately have to fly a LOT! I hate it.. and I see more and more stupid nonsense going on every single time I go through the "cattle chute".

TSA with their overblown egos and their tin badges don't give a fat flip about the safety of anything or anybody.. Some of the humiliating things that they have people do is insane.. I saw them take 20 minutes trying to get a 75 year old man to remove his brace on his leg so he could walk thru the detector.. My god.. they had used their wand' on him ..practically undressed him and they KNEW it was fro the brace.. The poor little old guy was so upset that I wanted to just walk up and slap the hell out of all of them.  >:(
and you are right Steve.. the women and men all swathed up in burkas and layers upon layers of material can not be ask to remove anything.. ( Gasp) its against their religion.. >:(  WHATEVER!!!

I could write a book about what i have seen and the injustices.. its a big fat joke...
Kjell forgot to unload one of his knives in the truck before we went into the airport... He just was sick as this thing is about a 200 dollar knife with razor sharp blade.. and he knew they would take it and someo lucky person from there would take it home with him..
He unloaded all of his pockets etc and put everything in the cup.. tossed the coats on top along with his belt.. shoes.. hat..cell phones.. wallets.. etc..
it went right through.. ( some great security check...)
So I thought if anything goes down on the plane  we have a knife ...
They were more concerned about making sure every stinkin compartment of our laptops and camera was open and raffling around undoing everything ewe so perfectly painstakingly had in there so it would travel without damage..... .

I had a key ring with a little fake bullet that I had picked up free off the counter at Shot Show..that was in one side of my camera bag.
A great big deal was made out of that.. I mean they examined it thoroughly ( a hole was drilled through it.. no primer..??) hello.. Doesn't take a 7 yr old to know it was a KEYRING?? I finally told them they could have it.. Toss it eat it.. hang it form the window... but I needed to make my flight..  >:( >:(
I wanted to really tell them what they could do with it.. but I didn't...

I could ... like I say... write a book..

Safe? we would all be a hell of a lot safer if pilots could carry.. and conceal carry license holders could carry on the plane.. THEN we would be able to sit back and "enjoy the flight"...
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Teresa

To sum it up.........

"On Christmas Day, a gentleman from Nigeria succeeded (effortlessly) in boarding a flight to Detroit with a bomb in his underwear. Pretty funny, huh?
But the Pantybomber wasn't the big joke.
The real laugh was the United States government. The global hyperpower spent the next week making itself a laughingstock to the entire planet.

First, the bureaucrats at the TSA swung into action with a whole new range of restrictions.
Against radical Yemen-trained Muslims wearing weaponized briefs? Of course not. That would be too obvious. So instead they imposed a slew of constraints against you.

At Heathrow last week, they were permitting only one item of carry-on on U.S. flights. In Toronto, no large purses.

Um, the Pantybomber didn't have a purse. He brought the bomb on board under his private parts, and his private parts weren't part of his carry-on (although, if reports of injuries sustained in his failed mission are correct, they may well have been part of his carry-off).
But no matter. If in doubt, blame the victim.
The TSA announced that for the last hour of the flight no passenger can use the toilets or have anything on his lap -- not a laptop, not a blanket, not a stewardess, not even a paperback book. ...
The only good news was that the derision was so universal that the TSA promptly reined in some of their wackier impositions a couple of days later.
But by then Janet Incompetano, the Homeland Security secretary, had gone on TV and declared to the world that there was nothing to worry about: 'The system worked.
' Indeed, it worked 'smoothly.'
The al-Qaida trainee on a terrorist watch list, a man banned from the United Kingdom and reported to the CIA by his own father, got on board the plane, assembled the bomb, and attempted to detonate it. But don't worry 'bout a thing; the system worked. ...  ::)
A thwarted terror attack at Christmas is bad enough. S
pending the following week making yourself a global joke is worse.
Every A-list despot and dime store jihadist got that message loud and clear -- and so did American allies already feeling semi-abandoned by this most parochial of presidents.
Expect a bumpy 12 months ahead.

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Diane Amberg

Why do you think commercial pilots can't carry? I understood that they can if they take training, and many have.

srkruzich

Quote from: Diane Amberg on January 04, 2010, 04:55:22 PM
Why do you think commercial pilots can't carry? I understood that they can if they take training, and many have.
THey only carry behind a Locked armored door.  Thats it.  They don't come out of that bunker for anything.  So its of no use to the  passengers if one is carrying. 
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Anmar

you people do realize that he was nigerian, which means he's not from the middle east, and not semetic (or raghead as some people like to say)

even if you stopped every middle easterner from flying, you would not have stopped this guy.
"The chief source of problems is solutions"

Diane Amberg

HMM...I'm going to have to ask my neighbor Bill some questions. He's a Delta pilot, should be retiring soon.

Warph

Quote from: Anmar on January 04, 2010, 07:27:18 PM
you people do realize that he was nigerian, which means he's not from the middle east, and not semetic (or raghead as some people like to say) even if you stopped every middle easterner from flying, you would not have stopped this guy.

Whether he's from Nigeria or Howard, KS, he's still an Islamic terrorist, trained by a middle eastern philosphy called al-qaeda.... which operates as a network comprising both a multinational, stateless arm and a fundamentalist SUNNI movement calling for global jihad.

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

srkruzich

Quote from: Anmar on January 04, 2010, 07:27:18 PM
you people do realize that he was nigerian, which means he's not from the middle east, and not Semitic (or raghead as some people like to say)

even if you stopped every middle easterner from flying, you would not have stopped this guy.
ok i was being politically correct. what i was really saying, if they would search Muslims like they search my 69 year old mother when she flies, he would have never got on that plane.

srkruzich

Quote from: Warph on January 04, 2010, 08:28:29 PM
Whether he's from Nigeria or Howard, KS, he's still an Islamic terrorist, trained by a middle eastern philosphy called al-qaeda.... which operates as a network comprising both a multinational, stateless arm and a fundamentalist SUNNI movement calling for global jihad.

It is sad that they don't search the most likely candidates for terror.  Profile the hell out of them, i don't care. They profile everyone else but the problem ones.

Warph

Quote from: Diane Amberg on January 04, 2010, 08:03:30 PM
HMM...I'm going to have to ask my neighbor Bill some questions. He's a Delta pilot, should be retiring soon.

Diane.... check this out... you might get some of your questions answered here. 

http://www.the33tv.com/news/kdaf-armed-pilots-training-dallas-story,0,6536876.story

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk