Request

Started by Sherri, December 28, 2009, 04:13:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sherri

If anyone has any old bath towels or old blankets that they would like to get rid of, would you please take them up to True Value store and my sister, Teresa Cookson/Heilevang will pick them up and get them to me.  My daughter owns a boarding kennel for dogs and that is what they use to put down in the cages.  Believe you me, they use a lot of them.  We were there over Christmas and we helped them do chores which they do 4 times a day and they had 52 dogs over the Christmas holiday and we were doing laundry 4 times a day.  It takes a lot of towels and blankets each day.  Thank you all so much in advance.
SMILE AND EVERYONE SMILES WITH YOU!!!!

Teresa

I know I have a couple old blankets and some old ratty towels you can have.. I'll gather them up sister..
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Sherri

Thank you very much.  Bless their hearts, they can use all they can get.  They house so many dogs and they do a wonderful job.  All the barking, pooping, feeding and cleaning up and they have it down to a routine.  All the owners are so delighted how wonderfully the kids take care of their pets which most are their babies.  They give great lenghty instructions to Tania and she so kindly does exactly as the owners want.  Some get special treats, some are on meds, some have special toys and she even has one that she has to administer insulin to.  The kids are so kind and treats each pet as it is their own.  We help them over the holiday and that is quite a process.  I had a hard time, cuz I fell in love with so many of the dogs.  They are so happy to see us when we showed up to do chores and they just want to be held and loved on.  It takes special people to do this kind of job and the kids do it great.

srkruzich

Wow theres two of yall :O!  Are ya as feisty as your sister is!?
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Sherri

At times...but I think that I am the quiet one.  I am sure that my sister would disagree but when my husband met my sister and then when he was telling his brothers about us before the wedding, he said that when they meet my sister, it will be like putting me in a coma. hahaha...We certainly have tons of fun and neither one of us is boring but I would say I am more reserved than my sister is.  We will see what kind of come back we get with this one. lol

Teresa

Oh yeah... she's quiet alright.......... ::) ::) ::)

I can write a  book on how quiet she is..and the times I have laughed so hard I couldn't hardly breathe...
There have been millions of times we have got ourselves in places where we were definitely not blending in with the crowd..
One time at the Sonic............ ;D
The time at the Convention.........

well~~~~ actually both of those times it WAS my doing I guess............
But all the other years of times were...........uhhhh~~~ well.... I mean... she DID have a hand in them.. somewhat.........actually.....

Hmmmmm~~~ maybe she IS the quieter one...............a little bit... ;)

Jo McDonald

QUIET???  My two girls~~~~Quiet ??? ??? ???...NO They are NOT.  But tons of fun???       YES YES YES

They both have extremely soft tender hearts..care for others deeply and will fight the good fight for what is right.
Don't back either of them in a corner--or if you do, make sure you are ready.  Sherri can start talking, and cut you down to size in a heart beat.
Do I love them??? Till my dying breath.

NOW -- back to the towels and old blankets -- :D :D :D :D :D I have a few old  towels and will get them gathered up.

IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

srkruzich

Quote from: Jo McDonald on December 29, 2009, 07:09:41 AM
QUIET???  My two girls~~~~Quiet ??? ??? ???...NO They are NOT.  But tons of fun???       YES YES YES

They both have extremely soft tender hearts..care for others deeply and will fight the good fight for what is right.
Don't back either of them in a corner--or if you do, make sure you are ready.  Sherri can start talking, and cut you down to size in a heart beat.
Do I love them??? Till my dying breath.

NOW -- back to the towels and old blankets -- :D :D :D :D :D I have a few old  towels and will get them gathered up.

Well i have met teresa, and if your anything like her, then you must be one wonderful lady! :)
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Teresa

Gee whilikers Steve.. That's a nice thing to say... :)
You're pretty nice feller  yourself~

Jo McDonald

It just dawned on me that we got so "into the McDonald sisters" that we forgot the beginning of this thread.

If any one has any of the items that Sherri requested -- let us know and we will be MORE THAN GLAD to come to your home and get them.
Oops --- that is IF it is within this locale.  wheeee nearly messed up there, didn't I?

I have posted my phone number and email address on here so many times, I'm surprised I am not on a security list by now.  lol lol lol

"tellie" number   374 5058   email  jomcdonald@sktc.net    or send me a PM here on the forum.

Thanks in advance!!!
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk