County Road Department

Started by Wilma, December 25, 2009, 05:03:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the shadow

the shadow doesn't think that the information acquired should be placed for all to see but if you must know or try my patience i can send it  to your personal email.

the shadow knows.
The Shadow knows!

Varmit

It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

the shadow

the shadow must go to bed now got to work tomorrow slow dow drive safe

the shadow knows but dont care right now
The Shadow knows!

Teresa

Quote from: Varmit on March 04, 2010, 10:18:01 PM
by all means send it.

And Varmit... as moderator.. you have an obligation to NOT divulge any identity that you find out..
it is to be kept to yourself..  :police:
I know you know that.. but I wanted it known publicly to this forum that the identity's of all of you.. no matter who or how many alias you have.. is confidential to only me..  
I expect Varmit ..Judy and Catwoman or anyone I ask to help moderate.... to abide by the same rules..
If they find out an identity of someone on here they will keep it to themselves...

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

oldfart

I got lay off on Monday sept. 1 on Thursday week before guy from Severy  for Longton remember, fired him and Eric about month later.  you can make me look  bad at my job but the public that saw me may say otherwise.  as far i know never had any complaints. ' so Robert I'm done here.  what ever i say won't change things.  i worked hard there and you know it . thank you JOE PUBLIC  that have been behind me.

Varmit

Quote from: the shadow on February 28, 2010, 09:44:53 PM
sure she has some pink decals that she could make some logos for you, saying Varmit, Blly, Crybaby or R. Shackelford
The Shadow KNOWS

Quote from: Teresa on March 04, 2010, 11:01:41 PM

And Varmit... as moderator.. you have an obligation to NOT divulge any identity that you find out..
it is to be kept to yourself..  :police:
I know you know that.. but I wanted it known publicly to this forum that the identity's of all of you.. no matter who or how many alias you have.. is confidential to only me.. 
I expect Varmit ..Judy and Catwoman or anyone I ask to help moderate.... to abide by the same rules..
If they find out an identity of someone on here they will keep it to themselves...

Yes Ma'am, I know.  I wouldn't divulge anyones identity.  I was just curious about what information "the shadow" had on me, or if he was just blowing smoke. 

But to clear things up...Yes, I did post under the name of R. Shackelford.  I did so because there were things I wanted to say but was worried about losing my job if I said them.  However, now that "the shadow" has dropped that dime on me to continue to post under a pseudonym is pointless.
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

frawin

"There is something that I have been intending to say all day, but by the time I get back to the computer it has slipped my mind.  So I am going to say it now.

Hurrah for our county road department.  They went out early this morning and are just now getting back in.  All the dirt and snow removal equipment has been out all day.  This doesn't benefit me, but I think we should all thank them for doing this on a special holiday. "

This thread was started by Wilma with the above post on Christmas day 2009,  thanking  and praising the County Road Department for a job well done in cleaning the roads for Christmas travelers. That thank you was well deserved and I think the County is continuing to do a good job on the roads under severe weather conditions.  From Wilma's one post there have been 176 replies and 2380 views. A big THANK YOU to Teresa and Kjell for the forum which makes it possible for people to air their opinions and to be able to let off some steam.

Janet Harrington

Quote from: peanut on March 04, 2010, 08:43:08 PM
Well as a county employee we are told right up front that the employer is an at will employer, which means they can hire and fire at will they dont need a reason either way.

In case you all didn't know, Kansas is an "at will" state.

jerry wagner

Quote from: Janet Harrington on March 06, 2010, 07:28:54 PM
In case you all didn't know, Kansas is an "at will" state.

Does not mean you cannot sue and win for cause.  If an employer terminates you for a cause that is prohibited they are still liable.

srkruzich

Quote from: jerry wagner on March 06, 2010, 07:35:39 PM
Does not mean you cannot sue and win for cause.  If an employer terminates you for a cause that is prohibited they are still liable.
Yeah thats one reason i wouldn't and won't hire permanent employee in any business i own.  I can hire a contract employee and get rid of them without fear of suit. 

In a at will state i doubt theres any cause and it would be awful hard to prove when the employer says they don't need ya anymore what cause would there be.???
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk