County Road Department

Started by Wilma, December 25, 2009, 05:03:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oldfart

You're right Charlie. But when a man loses his job for voicing his opinion about the way roads were being maintained like cutting the crowns out, then doing away with wind rows . Know people that work inother counties, some of them for 20 years they couldnt believe it  like the boys at the shop it better tojust do as Ernie says ,but I
       think someone else had it in for me also.

M.MM

At will employeer........I have heard of that. I don't understand our commissioners though, they hired a road boss and they were told of his verbal abuse with employees, yet they did nothing but let him get rid of some while he stayed on? That is just not kosher in my book! And these are our elected officials representing our county and watching out for our best interests? Man the world is messed up these days!  REALLY messed up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the shadow

dunh, dunh, dunhhhhhhhhhh and the plot thickens

the shadow    KNOWS
The Shadow knows!

peanut

You could be right, I was told that the little crown we had were not stable and needed to be cut and replaced ,as far as the wind rows . I was told that they retain water and that we didnt have a buget to keep them.
"Talk Low, Talk Slow And Dont Talk Too Much."
                  ( John Wayne )

kshillbillys

Hell we have been filling in our "real" names:   KSHILLBILLYS=Robert and Jennifer Walker. To know who we are, all people have to do is look at our profile. WE aren't hiding regardless of internet safety or not. We've stated before where we live and where we work. We have stated everything but our drivers license numbers and social security numbers. We are easy to find day or night.

Jennifer
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

oldfart

go back couple pages varmit I posted my name when the first cave man invented the wheel some one bitched about the roads

kshillbillys

Oldfart, are you sure that you got laid off a week after those other two guys that used to work for the county were hired on? As I seem to remember they were there maybe around 2 months before you got laid off or open mouth insert foot. You first were demoted from road grader because you weren't doing what you were told, right or wrong, and placed into the brush cutter and God only knows how much money you cost the taxpayers of this county each day you tore it up. You just go ahead and keep whipping that old dead mule cuz it ain't going nowhere.

MR. KSHillbillys

oldfart

the crown was not stable lol what every that means i'm done here not going to do me any good,unless someone povokes me

peanut

M.MM you have to be there to fully understand what has happened and what is going on. I have heard of the verbal abuse issue but was not there in person at the time it happened, However this should have been reported to someone as is stated in our employee hand book if it did happen, Everyone loses there temper from time to time, I have too but I also was able to talk to Erney and ask what it was that he wanted and have had no trouble since. Personaly I feel Erny is a good boss to work for , Believe me I have had far worse  And he does Know what he is doing. Good things take time
"Talk Low, Talk Slow And Dont Talk Too Much."
                  ( John Wayne )

kshillbillys

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk