MERRY CHRISTMAS, Forum Friends

Started by patyrn, December 24, 2009, 09:47:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

patyrn

Merry Christmas Eve to all!!!!  May you have a blessed Christmas and a happy holiday with family and friends! 

Unfortunately, our Oklahoma weatherman's predictions were correct, and we woke up to LOTS of sleet this morning which is supposed to continue all day long, topped by snow later on.  A White Christmas is a lovely sight to behold, but a disaster when loved ones are on the road.  May everyone be safe and enjoy all the good times of the holidays!

larryJ

I will add my Merry Christmas wishes as well.  I did that on another thread, but I will put it here, also.  Please be careful if you have to travel.  White Christmas' are nice, but not with ice and 40 mph winds.  Stay safe and stay warm, please.

Larryj
HELP!  I'm talking and I can't shut up!

I came...  I saw...  I had NO idea what was going on...

Jo McDonald

Yes, Saint Nick is sure to have cold whiskers by the time he gets all the gifts delivered for Christmas.

We wish everyone happiness, and safe travels, if you must.  I am thankful that our Sherri and Curt decided to go to Tania and Brett's yesterday.  She said it was a near blizzard, and snow everywhere at Colby, and still coming down.  They were safe and sound and that made this Mama and Daddy happy.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Roma Jean Turner

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Diane Amberg

Merry joyous and safe Christmas from us too. :-*

Judy Harder

Merry Christmas from my home to yours. May you recieve all you ask for......and
remember just why we celebrate Christmas.

A baby is born!! Christmas is HIS birthday.
Happy Birthday baby Jesus.............oh how I love Him!
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

Catwoman

:D :D :D Merry Christmas, dear Forum friends...Hope Christmas and New Year's are both joyous for all of you!!  :D :D :D

Ms Bear

Merry Christmas to my Forum friends.  Hope it will be a safe one for all.

jensarlou

Merry Christmas to all!  May your Christmas be blessed and safe.  Have a wonderful day.
Andrea, Sarah, and Louie Handte

greatguns

Merry Christmas everyone.  Just got home from the family Christmas and the roads aren't bad, but trying to see is a BITCH!!!  Be safe.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk