UN Gun Control

Started by redcliffsw, December 10, 2009, 06:35:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Varmit

I know it is cliche, but if they come looking for my guns they're going to find the bullets first. >:(
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

srkruzich

Quote from: Varmit on December 13, 2009, 09:07:09 PM
I know it is cliche, but if they come looking for my guns they're going to find the bullets first. >:(

Actually varmit, if the UN comes in looking for my guns, those blue helmets will just ensure that we aren't shooting americans!  Makes the job easier to repell a invading army.
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Varmit

And when the UN uses u.s. troops...point being, I don't care what color helmets the bastards are wearing.
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

srkruzich

Quote from: Varmit on December 17, 2009, 10:35:54 PM
And when the UN uses u.s. troops...point being, I don't care what color helmets the bastards are wearing.
Well if the troops don the UN uniform, take action against US Citizens, they they are no longer US troops as they have Violated their Oath to protect us as well as their oath to protect and defend the constitution. 

The UN has not authority here on US soil.
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Diane Amberg

Have you boys built your fort yet? Who is the cowboy and who is the Indian this time? ;)

redcliffsw

"The more Indians we can kill this year, the less will have to be killed next year, for the more I see of these Indians, the more convinced I am that they all have to be killed or be maintained as a species of paupers."

W.T. Sherman

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk