UN Gun Control

Started by redcliffsw, December 10, 2009, 06:35:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redcliffsw

The desire for a safer world for tyrannical governments......watch this:

Sarah

Yikes.  Well, if Obama has anything to say about it, he will happily sign our freedom away to the UN so that we can become more of a part of the "global community" and heaven forbid we should be different than all the other countries.  Just can't trust anyone any more and it drives me crazy when people think that life will always go on the way it always has.

srkruzich

yeah well as per ususal the entitlement crowd will happily sell off their freedom for a buck.
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Teresa

There's more that our lovely government is trying to do right now too that is under the covers... Hope to find out more from the "inside" at shot Show in a few weeks.. They're never going to give up...Not until they have full control of every move we make...
Communist Bastards...  >:(
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

srkruzich

Quote from: Teresa on December 11, 2009, 10:19:43 AM
There's more that our lovely government is trying to do right now too that is under the covers... Hope to find out more from the "inside" at shot Show in a few weeks.. They're never going to give up...Not until they have full control of every move we make...
Communist Bastards...  >:(
Well i subscribe to the belief that what the Govt doesn't know about your guns won't hurt you. :)  When they come asking, just say what guns?

Sarah

Quote from: srkruzich on December 11, 2009, 12:13:53 PM
Well i subscribe to the belief that what the Govt doesn't know about your guns won't hurt you. :)  When they come asking, just say what guns?

Yeah, I'm kind of of that same mind.......about a lot of things.  The less the government knows about my life the happier I am.

Diane Amberg

Believe it or not, I really do agree. But what official is going to knock on my door and ask about guns?

srkruzich

Quote from: Diane Amberg on December 12, 2009, 11:16:45 AM
Believe it or not, I really do agree. But what official is going to knock on my door and ask about guns?

Well, lets see.   You have a animal that isn't registered with NAIS, which gives the governmnet probable cause to search the premises which in turn reveals your guns which at that point in time might be or might not be legal to own. 

Theres a start.

Diane Amberg

I don't think they'd be interested in my old cat. :)

Warph

Quote from: Diane Amberg on December 12, 2009, 11:25:45 AM
I don't think they'd be interested in my old cat. :)

No, probably not, Diane... but like Steve said, it is a way through your front door for a little game of "search and seizure."

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk