Camp over by Independence?

Started by Sarah, December 08, 2009, 09:17:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sarah

There's a strange place that would look to be an internment camp over east of Independence.  Does anyone know what this place is?   Has anyone heard of it or seen it or know what it might be?

pamsback

Is it the juvenile boot camp over by Oswego? If it is they closed it last year.

Sarah

Quote from: pamsback on December 08, 2009, 10:08:35 PM
  Is it the juvenile boot camp over by Oswego? If it is they closed it last year.

No, he doesn't think that's what it is.  He (my husband) said this is a new facility put up in the last year or so?   I guess this place is about 5 or so miles east of Independence?  He said he knows where the boot camp is and this is a different place. 

Rudy Taylor

It's a place where frequent visitors of the Political Section of the Elk County Forum will soon be locked up.

I'd say write letters to Santa Claus and complain. Or maybe Tiger Woods. Or at least somebody at Fox News.

We gotta stop this thing!

Well, maybe not so bad --- depends on who they drag out of here.

;)
It truly is "a wonderful life."

Sarah

Quote from: Rudy Taylor on December 09, 2009, 11:31:03 AM
It's a place where frequent visitors of the Political Section of the Elk County Forum will soon be locked up.

I'd say write letters to Santa Claus and complain. Or maybe Tiger Woods. Or at least somebody at Fox News.

;)

LOL

Ohhh, think we're a threat to society are we?  Maybe to each other.   ;D :D

Diane Amberg

Nah, most of us were smart enough to get all our immunizations.

Wilma

I'll bet Janet knows what it is.  I will ask her? 

Jo McDonald

I just called a good friend of mine that lives over there, and he said he has never even heard of any thing like that.  And besides, all of that land over there is private owned land, isn't it? 
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

pamsback

Quote from: Rudy Taylor on December 09, 2009, 11:31:03 AM

;)

Good one Rudy LOL

Teresa

Hang it in your Christmas tush Rudy!~~
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk