Camp over by Independence?

Started by Sarah, December 08, 2009, 09:17:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diane Amberg

That's where "they" are going to take the horses captured on public lands. After they butcher the animals and send the meat overseas, they'll cremate what's left.

Wilma

Looks like I need to hurry up and talk to Janet.

sixdogsmom

Now Diane, don't mislead anybody; you know that those places are reserved for all the teaparty participants!  8)
Edie

Sarah

Or maybe it's where they're going to lock up all the liberal democrats.   :angel: :angel: ;D

Janet Harrington

I have no idea what it might be.  I don't ever go east of 169.  However; if I ever get to travel during daylight, I'll take a gander that way.

Diane Amberg

Sarah, you might just be right, but I liked my story too. Perhaps they'll put the "detainees" there. Target practice?

Wilma

Aargh!, Janet, you let me down.  How can I maintain the myth of your infallibility if you admit you don't know the answer?

Diane Amberg

See, Janet never goes over there, especially after dark. SHE KNOWS!   ;D   I really think it's where the Elk County publicist keeps the Creeper and only lets him out once in awhile. Since its a vegetarian, they incinerate the potato peelings carrot tops and such to heat water and keep it warm on really cold nights.

Janet Harrington

Did anyone ever find out what this was?

Roma Jean Turner

Okay, you guys, now I'm starting to think road trip.  I can't decide if I should try to scout the Arkansas camp or the Independence one first.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk