Sixty-two Years Ago Today, Nov. 29th 1947, the UN Voted to Create Israel....

Started by Warph, November 30, 2009, 01:53:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redcliffsw

Patriot, you mentioned apostate and that's a good point.
Lots of that in the mainliners. 

jerry wagner

Quote from: redcliffsw on December 02, 2009, 09:02:15 PM
Patriot, you mentioned apostate and that's a good point.
Lots of that in the mainliners. 

Funny how nobody is permitted to have a different religious viewpoint to you..... one must wonder how high you can aim your nose.

Anmar

One of Palin's church leaders is David Brickner, who is the founder of Jews for Jesus.  You can do the rest if you're interested.  Which also brings up another point,  If you love Israel more than you love America, why don't you move there?  Go preach the gospel in Tel Aviv and see how long you last.
"The chief source of problems is solutions"

Varmit

Quote from: Warph on December 02, 2009, 03:03:51 AM
Billy... what the hell do you mean, "...Instead of countering an argument with facts or at least logic....?  I stated the FACTS at the begining of this thread!  They are the facts... Period!   As far as "Sorry Mooncalf no speakie raghead".... the guy gave me a smart-ass arab answer and I came back at him.  He expected it and knew it was coming, that's why he didn't seem too upset.  As far as "You must be a gay muslim lover".... I don't know where the f%@# that came from because it wasn't me that said that! 

Warph, my post wasn't meant as an insult.  Some of the quotes I used were taken directly from posts, some were just paraphrased.  The whole point of my post was that instead of letting our emotions get the better of us we should counter with relevent facts.  In debate, as with any fight, once you've lost your focus, you've lost the fight. 
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Anmar

"Every time we do something you tell me America will do this and will do that . . . I want to tell you something very clear: Don't worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it." ---Ariel Sharon, October 3, 2001

"The chief source of problems is solutions"

Varmit

Quote from: Diane Amberg on December 02, 2009, 10:48:00 AM
Varmit, we solved the "who is a patriot" question some time ago. Is it really necessary to revisit that?

When my patriotism is called into question, you're damn right its necessary to revisit it.
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Varmit

Quote from: Sarah on December 02, 2009, 07:43:15 PM
Well, if you believe in the rapture than I would say it's getting close to the end.

I think that we have a ways to go yet. 

Varmit

Quote from: Anmar on December 03, 2009, 01:31:21 AM
"Every time we do something you tell me America will do this and will do that . . . I want to tell you something very clear: Don't worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it." ---Ariel Sharon, October 3, 2001

So Sharon said that.  Big Deal.  Al Gore said that humans were to blame for Global Warming, didn't make it true.

Quote from: Anmar on December 02, 2009, 08:26:47 PM
Funny, Sarah Palin's pastor was quoted as saying that God has damned Israel.

Again, so what?  What difference does it make what her pastor said? 

Sarah

Quote from: Varmit on December 03, 2009, 01:41:41 AM
So Sharon said that.  Big Deal.  Al Gore said that humans were to blame for Global Warming, didn't make it true.

Again, so what?  What difference does it make what her pastor said? 

Very true.  There's a lot of pastors NOT saying that.  shrug

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk