Sixty-two Years Ago Today, Nov. 29th 1947, the UN Voted to Create Israel....

Started by Warph, November 30, 2009, 01:53:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jarhead

Anmar,
Did you post that as a joke ? i can't beleive I wasted 7 minutes watching such propaganda but I thought I might get a "shiver up my leg" watching Chris Matthews but it never happened. Next time give us a heads up that BS like that comes from MSNBC so I don't waste my time.

larryJ

Jarhead, I, being the army man, is much smarter than you.  I only wasted about thirty seconds. 

Larryj
HELP!  I'm talking and I can't shut up!

I came...  I saw...  I had NO idea what was going on...

Anmar

Pat Buchanan......

a conservative....
"The chief source of problems is solutions"

Warph

Quote from: larryJ on December 18, 2009, 09:34:56 PM
Jarhead, I, being the army man, is much smarter than you.  I only wasted about thirty seconds. 
Larryj

Sorry larry.... when I saw that ugly puss of Matthews and the msnbc logo, I was off in 3 seconds.  Jarhead, didn't your D.I. teach you better than that?  Get down and give us 20!

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Anmar

Documentary made by the survivors of the USS liberty

"The chief source of problems is solutions"

larryJ

I did watch this one about the Liberty.  I wondered why I didn't remember this.  I was certainly old enough to know what was going on.  In fact, I was in the service in 1967.  I just don't recall this incident.  Perhaps, maybe, because I was in Korea.  But, it is terrible that Johnson and McNamara treated this incident the way they did.  McNamara screwed up royally in Vietnam, so I guess it isn't surprising about any coverups. 

Larryj
HELP!  I'm talking and I can't shut up!

I came...  I saw...  I had NO idea what was going on...

jarhead

Larry, Good point, but you don't need to rub it in.

Anmar, Pat a conservative ???I guess anyone can be labeled no matter if it fits them or not. Hell, just call me a stud if that's the way it is.

WARPH, I was tired and caught me in a moment of weakness-----and on the "20"---you want them whipped out one handed or two ?? Yea, right !!! :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk