New Moon

Started by Jane, November 27, 2009, 05:45:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jane

No Varmit, Edward is not gay, he as a "vampire" has great control and respect for Bella. He did not run from Jacob, he is just trying to keep from breaking the treaty between werewolfs and vampires. Jacob is Bellas best friend and Edward does not what to interfer with her. As far as SPARKLE, they all sparkle in the sun light, it would make a short story if they burnt up and turned into ashes.

Varmit

My wife says the same thing.
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Joanna

I know you're right Jane, but I wish they'd picked a more masculine looking actor... he just looks like a pasty-faced pansy who stayed up all night (dark circles around his eyes)  HA! HA! HA!

Sherri

I am an Edward and Jacob fan....New Moon is fabulous as are the books...The graphics are amazing.  I went with a girlfriend the first night it was out and then the next night I took my husband.  He has not read the books and he liked New Moon.  He said that he knew if he had read the books he would have understood the thought pattern more but he liked it.  But my husband is a romantic and he is a southern gentleman all the way.  He does nice things for me all the time and takes very good care of me, so I guess maybe I totally understand the concept of the movie.  It is great and I can't wait to see it again and I will own it.  I also will have tickets for Eclipse on June 20th.  Can't wait.
SMILE AND EVERYONE SMILES WITH YOU!!!!

Teresa

I am soooooooooooooooooooo in love with the vamps and wolves...~~~  :)
It should be a crime to be that hot and not totally sizzle when you walk.. LOL

I'll take Edward or Jacob hell I don't care..
Joanna.. How can you not think that Edward in all his sensuous sultry hot steamy energy and persona is NOT sexy??
You need glasses and some hormones woman! hahaha

It IS a movie I WILL own and watch many many many times...

It puts Twilight to shame.............Lord its good.. Makes my ears hot just to think about it..
((I know .. I'm weird.. but when my adrenaline gets going.. my ears are the first thing that gets hot.. )) You can actually touch them and they are warm..  hahaa

Not one damned word from any of you male species either.. LOL

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Jane

OH!!!!!! Teresa. IF he was a little older, I was a little younger and Edward looked at me the way he looks at Bella, I would just attack him. Joanna, even with his pasty looks, he is hot.
Yes, Jacob looks great with that long hair, but I would still take Edward.

Joanna

Blech! You gals are moon-struck.  :P

To each her own...  ;)

Teresa

You know.. I am moon struck or star srtuck or vampire struck...! I'm kinda embarrassed about it too actually. You know the "movie stars" and celebraties that are involved in the gun industry and who are affiliated with NRA etc are plenty. I see them lots of times and have sat in the room having drinks and meals and if I gt a chance I will talk with them a bit. Generally about family and things that they like to do etc.. I'm NEVER star struck! To me they are just a person who is in front of the camera doing a job that they get paid very well for. End of it..
But I'll let you in on a secret........... :-[  If the Cullens or the werewolves familys stepped inside a place that I was in .. I'd probably be so flustered and tongue tied I'd be and say stupid things.. or faint..  ;D  Or scream like I did when I  was 10 and saw The Monkees. and Hermans Hermits.. .. hahahahahahaha

Ashamed.. and totally embarrassed about it all ... an old woman acting like I do.. Its just pure shameful I say..But I can't help it~~~ :angel:
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Joanna

Well, if it's confession time...  :-[
   I love all the books and am as addicted to them as anyone else. I just had a mental image of the lead characters that doesn't really fit the actors and it kind of spoiled it for me.  Science Fiction, Fantasy and Adventure books have always been my favorites and I've learned that I'm better off not watching a movie of a book I've already read...
The only exception I can think of is Princess Bride and I saw the movie before I read the book... loved them both!

Varmit

Jeez, Teresa, you must be older than you look when your "adrenaline" gets going and its your ears that get hot.  ;D
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk