Where Were You When JFK Was Assassinated?

Started by Warph, November 22, 2009, 11:50:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clubine Ranch

Sitting in the library at Sacred Heart High School in El Reno OK. It was my senior year. Only a few other friends in the small library when one of the Sisters came in and told us. I can still remember the dress I wore, the place I was sitting and walking to the office to call my mother. It indeed was a sad, very scary time. I will never forget and probably always will watch anything that shows that awful day and time.

patyrn

I was in Home Economics class in Howard High School.  It seemed so unreal and scary that something like this could happen.  I watched a lot of TV in the days to follow on the old black-and-white at our house.

indygal

I was 3, so I have no personal memory of it. I do, however, remember seeing Bobby Kennedy's funeral procession and thinking it seemed familiar to me, especially the horse-drawn casket. I do remember when RFK was killed, but I don't remember where I was or what I was doing.

Varmit

It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

kshillbillys

I was just a twinkle in my daddy's eye til the spring of '69...
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk