To All Forum Members

Started by Varmit, November 20, 2009, 12:31:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Varmit

Okay folks, in the interest of political correctness I have modified my post concerning Anmar.  In the future I will  not use peoples names when giving an example.  I did not realize that it was going to become that big of a deal and that people were so thin skinned. I apologize and it will not happen again.  However, since the issue of standards was brought up I expect those who railed on and on about them to uphold their own priciples.  Myself included.
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

srkruzich

Quote from: jarhead on November 22, 2009, 08:53:10 AM
I don't understand why everyone is upset with Varmits post. I fully understood he said it as an example and probably used Anmar just to get a little dig in, but read Anmars posts all you will see he gets his digs into Varmit every chance he gets.
Now Anmar will you tell the fine folks that you aint one bit upset with Varmits post. You love  it when people jump on Varmit or warph and you are sitting out there high fiving yourself. You have thicker skin than to really let this upset you. Now aint I right ? :)

ROTFL he ain't old enough to have thick skin there jarhead!  Gotta have some age like we do to have that buzzard tough skin.
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

jarhead

Steve,
Are you trying to say I have buzzard skin ?? Why, you old leather skinned goat lover. I've seen road kill armidillo that looks better than you do !!! I hope one of your honey bees stings you on the bohunkes. Sorry Steve, Just when Varmit thought he had us all straightened out then I go off on a rant and call you names. :)

srkruzich

Quote from: jarhead on November 22, 2009, 04:05:45 PM
Steve,
Are you trying to say I have buzzard skin ?? Why, you old leather skinned goat lover. I've seen road kill armidillo that looks better than you do !!! I hope one of your honey bees stings you on the bohunkes. Sorry Steve, Just when Varmit thought he had us all straightened out then I go off on a rant and call you names. :)

LOL Yeah it takess a ole buzzard to know a old goat :) And  my ole honey bees do give me a bit of a love tap sometimes.  Don't hurt at all :)

jarhead

Steve,
You need to keep a close watch on your hives. 3-4 years back a friend told me about a huge swarm. I called a friend from Severy and he came down and we shook them into a hive. a week or so later added a super and it was by a bunch of clover and blooming peach trees so decided to leave them there for a spell. Went back to get them and some low down dirty scoundrel had stole the bees & hive. Never did find out who.

srkruzich

Quote from: jarhead on November 22, 2009, 06:14:55 PM
Steve,
You need to keep a close watch on your hives. 3-4 years back a friend told me about a huge swarm. I called a friend from Severy and he came down and we shook them into a hive. a week or so later added a super and it was by a bunch of clover and blooming peach trees so decided to leave them there for a spell. Went back to get them and some low down dirty scoundrel had stole the bees & hive. Never did find out who.
hmm thats not good. Theres hardly anyone out here that has hives.  Well guess its time to get a brand and brand the hives.  Also i make my own hives so I can add identifying things in them a theif wouldn't know about

I suspect more bee thieves will end up shot if they keep on doing it.   

frawin

Steve, better yet--brand your bees!!! :

srkruzich

Quote from: frawin on November 23, 2009, 06:51:09 PM
Steve, better yet--brand your bees!!! :
Well that could take a while :P  But we do mark the queens!  :)

Sarah

Quote from: srkruzich on November 23, 2009, 07:09:30 PM
Well that could take a while :P  But we do mark the queens!  :)

Yep, and occasionally those bees mark you!!!  ROTFLMBO

larryJ

AAAAhhhhh---------------------How Kansas has changed-----------------

150 years ago--------------------cattle rustlers

Today------------------------------Bee thieves

Tomorrow?

Larryj
HELP!  I'm talking and I can't shut up!

I came...  I saw...  I had NO idea what was going on...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk