Bad Dog!!

Started by Varmit, November 12, 2009, 12:35:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jarhead

Varmit,
You dirty bird. I do beleive there's a hidden message in there !!!!!

Varmit

What..?  Me?...  I was merely refering to her ability to Raise Taxes  :angel:
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

jarhead

Varmit, Yes , she did have the ability to "raise ' taxes but she didn't----she lowered them !! She gets her moose gun after you she will "lower  you to half mast" !!!!!

Cheyenne

I had a min pin that hated men and was very protective of me and my son. I always had to put him up when any man came over (the lawn boy(who was snipped at once), firemen....he didn't care. I took him out to get the mail one day and a Jahovas Witness came by and low and behold my dog snapped at him. It wasn't that he was vicious. I adopted him from the pound when he was pretty old. He was a perfect angel with everybody except for any man that he didn't know. He was just an old cranky man!

PrehistoricRez

Quote from: Sarah on November 12, 2009, 02:03:34 PM
I might have something to say about this.  I've owned Pit Bulls for close to 20 years now and they're not like people say they are.  It's a matter of responsible ownership versus irresponsible owners and people that don't take the time to train their dogs.  But honestly, I've yet to ever see a Pit Bull inside the Howard city limits???  So, why do they all of a sudden need laws on them?  And I've yet to hear of anyone being attacked by one.  Is the city council just bored or what?  Boy, I think I find more and more reasons to leave Elk county every day.   :P

There was a pit bull  by the hud houses on pine and adams, I seen it there today roaming around, but I thought the city passed a law restricting these dogs, I heard that it was that dog that mauled three people on pine last month. dont know the validity of that though because it wasnt in the paper

Wilma

Do you ever see anything like that in the paper? 

Mom70x7

Most of it is public information. To get into the paper, someone needs to go to the courthouse, collect the information and send it on to Rudy and Jenny.

Sarah

Quote from: PrehistoricRez on December 12, 2009, 01:26:58 AM
There was a pit bull  by the hud houses on pine and adams, I seen it there today roaming around, but I thought the city passed a law restricting these dogs, I heard that it was that dog that mauled three people on pine last month. dont know the validity of that though because it wasnt in the paper

Last I heard the city passed a law, then repealed the law to make it so you had to have them in a fenced in yard or whatever.  From a person that lives there, the dog bit one man and it was on the leg and it wasn't that severe. 

My question would be that if it was true that a dog actually mauled 3 people last month, then the person would be in jail and the dog would be dead.  Police don't take too kindly to dogs like that and are generally put down right away. 

patyrn

If this dog is roaming around (or any dog, for that matter), it should be reported to the authorities.

Mom70x7

QuoteFrom a person that lives there, the dog bit one man and it was on the leg and it wasn't that severe. 

I talked with the man that was bit - he was hospitalized for a couple of days. (Not sure how many - more than one, though.) His daughter was also bit.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk