Bad Dog!!

Started by Varmit, November 12, 2009, 12:35:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diane Amberg

larryJ

I have been sitting here this morning reading the posts from the forum to R.A.M.B.O. as I do each morning.  He is quite comfortable laying next to me in the recliner with the snuggie over us.  When I read Diane's post about "raging little RAMBO's, his ears perked up at the mention of his name.  He is, at this moment, still sleeping somewhat while I read to him and is not sure if Diane's comment was insulting or not.  Once he has had his breakfast and morning constitutional, he may add more to his response. 

Larryj (and R.A.M.B.O.)
HELP!  I'm talking and I can't shut up!

I came...  I saw...  I had NO idea what was going on...

Diane Amberg

I promise you it was not an insult! We had a time getting the little dogs off her so we could do what we needed to do. They were going to protect her or else. I think there were 5 or 6 of them.

srkruzich

Quote from: Diane Amberg on November 15, 2009, 05:52:37 PM
I promise you it was not an insult! We had a time getting the little dogs off her so we could do what we needed to do. They were going to protect her or else. I think there were 5 or 6 of them.

My guys would probably growl and fuss, but most likely lick ya to death.  But the reason they do that is because the human is the pack leader and when the pack leader is sick they take up the slack and protect.

Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Sarah

Quote from: srkruzich on November 15, 2009, 06:35:50 PM
My guys would probably growl and fuss, but most likely lick ya to death.  But the reason they do that is because the human is the pack leader and when the pack leader is sick they take up the slack and protect.

Shoot....I could be laying there bleeding from an attack and someone carrying off my stuff and as long as someone threw Boo's ball for him, he'd help them.   :P ::)

jarhead

OK, I've sit here and heard all about y'alls dogs. Now I'll tell you about mine. Her name is Maggie Two Shoes and shes a crippled Golden Retreiver. Maybe it's because she has a gimpy foot that gave her a bad attitude and  made her a killer but that is what she is. Now if you're a Conservative she will love you to death but beware if you are a far left Liberal. She will jump over her 10 foot tall fence and rip your throat out and then hunt down all your children and bite them on the butt. I aint fibbing. How she knows the differance is a mystery but SHE KNOWS !! So all you libs have be warned. Maggie Two Shoes loves WARPH and would fetch golf balls all day for him if he would just send air fare for her to fly down to Az. One more thing---she don't like tax appraisers either and the inside of her dog house is covered in human bones and Watch Tower magazines !!!! :)

Varmit

Doesn't like taxappraisers?... :o  Hell, I don't know any HUMANS that like tax appraisers..  ;D
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

jarhead

Aw hell Varmit. If the tax appraiser looked like Sarah Palin you would take her out every day and let look at  the ol barn just to make sure you aint made no improvements !!!

Varmit

Sarah Palin...talk about "raising the tax rate" ;)
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Sarah

Quote from: jarhead on November 15, 2009, 07:44:57 PM
OK, I've sit here and heard all about y'alls dogs. Now I'll tell you about mine. Her name is Maggie Two Shoes and shes a crippled Golden Retreiver. Maybe it's because she has a gimpy foot that gave her a bad attitude and  made her a killer but that is what she is. Now if you're a Conservative she will love you to death but beware if you are a far left Liberal. She will jump over her 10 foot tall fence and rip your throat out and then hunt down all your children and bite them on the butt. I aint fibbing. How she knows the differance is a mystery but SHE KNOWS !! So all you libs have be warned. Maggie Two Shoes loves WARPH and would fetch golf balls all day for him if he would just send air fare for her to fly down to Az. One more thing---she don't like tax appraisers either and the inside of her dog house is covered in human bones and Watch Tower magazines !!!! :)

ROTFLMBO  Too funny!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk