Fort Hood - A Deliberate Act Of Terrorism!

Started by Warph, November 09, 2009, 11:41:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anmar

lol, something along those lines.

I'm thinking more along the lines of "where you helped and who helped you"
"The chief source of problems is solutions"

Warph

Maj. Hasan was charged yesterday with 13 counts of premeditated murder.

Doctors have told the Maj. Hasan he may be paralyzed from the waist down.  He has no feeling in his legs and doctors say the condition may be permanent.  In my humble opinion, the paralysis started in his brain the day he opened fire and killed 13 innocent people. 

Allegedly Maj. Hasan, who as a Fort Hood official has said, yelled "Allahu Akbar"... Arabic for "God is Greatest".... just before the shooting in which 13 people were killed and 30 wounded.... had made attempts to coordinate with Al Qaeda through emails and this was well known to government officials.  Likely the government officials are representatives of the military intelligence (MI) and the FBI.  Maj. Hasan should have been under 24 hour surveillance until a decision was made to interview his ass.  It is highly probable MI requested more government assistance than they in actuality received.  Investigations such as these are briefed at the highest level of our government and there is little doubt politics and political correctness played an important role

The person and people though who are ultimately responsible for these murders imo are Maj. Hasan, Islamic leaders who advocate and support the Al Qaeda ideology, and organizations such as the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) who support such terrorist groups behind the scenes. 

General George W. Casey (Chief of Staff of the Army) needs to get some balls... support the innocent people who were killed by Maj. Hasan, and discontinue providing excuses and defenses for a terrorist.  Political correctness is never the answer or solution to any issue, but in regards to terrorism it can and does lead to more deaths of people.

What is the reality staring us in the face?  The reality is the Muslim Brotherhood... the jihadists... are super active in America.... our children are at risk... all religions.... and our country is in a war that will likely never end.  Islamic based terrorist organizations are very patient.... do not quit... and do not conduct war in any lawful manner.  Afghanistan should be an eye opener even for the most naïve.  Al Qaeda and these other dim-witted jihadist out there, don't not have rules.  Accept this or we will suffer as a country.
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Patriot

Right on Point, Warph!

The oldest lesson in warfare:  Know thine enemy!
In America, for what ever excuse, we seem to have lost that lesson.  And that can be fatal.... for people, cultures and nations.

Wake up, citizens!  Your demise could be a hand.
Am I an alarmist?  No, not usually.  But if there IS a fire in the theater, then some damned fool needs to yell, "FIRE!"
Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Anmar

CAIR?  aren't they like the muslim version of the ACLU?  What proof do you have that they support terrorism?

Do you advocate another patriot act type legislation or a general roundup of american muslims?

srkruzich

Quote from: Anmar on November 13, 2009, 02:34:40 PM
CAIR?  aren't they like the muslim version of the ACLU?  What proof do you have that they support terrorism?

Do you advocate another patriot act type legislation or a general roundup of american muslims?

Again anmar pull your head out of whatever your sticking it in.  CAIR has always supported terror.  They just got busted a couple months ago for something else of which i can't remember what it is.  I think it has something to do with some mosques and assets that iran has in this country that we are siezing and cair is in support of the terror network that owns these assets.

Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Anmar

That wasn't CAIR.  That was an organization run by the iranian government.  CAIR is an organization run by muslim americans.

Anmar

eh, I'm reading about CAIR,  I'm man enough to admit they've been involved in some shady things, but the incident you are referring to steve wasn't CAIR.

Warph

Quote from: Anmar on November 13, 2009, 02:34:40 PM

That's not saying much for CAIR comparing them to ACLU.

Hamas, anmar... Hamas. 

I advocate a general roundup of ALL Muslims who have any ties to Islamic terrorists' who want to bring down this country.  Ship them out! 
--Warph

-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Anmar

Warph

What citizens?  Who are you talking about?
--Warph

-- Warph

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk