WEST ELK VOTERS SAY A FIRM "NO" ON TUESDAY

Started by Rudy Taylor, November 03, 2009, 08:44:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patriot

"Goodby, and Good Riddance."?  Well, one can hope I suppose.

Did you ever notice when liberals get frustrated they start tossing out invectives like candy?  I suppose the left has some 'rules' that preclude such innovative solutions as 'self help' to fix the roof.  And just think, they call the right the party of 'No'.   ;D
Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

srkruzich

Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Patriot

Sheesh!.... Get a room!  lol
Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

srkruzich

LOL hey i can't help it if my Good looks and charm works that way!
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

jerry wagner

;D

Varmit

There is so much wrong with this I don't know where to begin....

First off, you're right. I haven't gone to any meetings.  You see, I have this little thing called a Job, and another not so little thing called a family.  When I am not working, I am with my family.  

Secondly, I would like to point out that Elk County is a small community that doesn't have a lot of money to build a 5.5 million dollar school.  Hell, we can barely maintain our road equipment.  So what is wrong with asking for a little volunteerism from the community?  Afterall, isn't that what it says in your signature line, "Ask not what Elk county can do for you, but what you can do for Elk County."
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Varmit

Oh, and one more thing Flint, would you mind toning down the language, this is a public forum.
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

jerry wagner

I think there would be legal liability concerns if the public were to do some of the labor on the repairs of the roof or any other repairs that are necessary.

Varmit

Well, then have them sign a waiver or something.  I don't think that the folks in Elk county (and again I could be way off here) are that "sue happy" that if they were volunteering to something like this, and got hurt, that they would sue the school or whatever.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk