Inside or Outside?

Started by Wilma, November 01, 2009, 08:04:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teresa

I am about to enter into the forum confessional booth!

I am so weird about the toilet paper.. that if I am anywhere and the paper doesn't roll off the top.. I change it.

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Cheyenne

In nursing school we were taught that the open end of the pillow case should be turned toward the door. Usually this is the outside of the bed

Rudy Taylor

OK, my wife just scolded me. Pillow cases in our house go open-end to the outside.

As for the toilet paper quandary, heck I'm just glad to hear that all you conservative Republicans still use the stuff. I figured you used corn cobs and gun barrels.

OK! OK! Take it easy on me. I'm a senior citizen!
It truly is "a wonderful life."

Judy Harder

That was funny Rudy.

I read the other day that the reason the pillowcases are placed so the open edges are to the outside, was to keep germs from getting in.  this was before weekly (or in some cases semi annually........washing of said item....At the hospital we were taught to place the edge away from the door, so bad germs couldn't get into it.

Then again, we all do what we were taught by our mothers and "That is the way she did it!!!!"  is always a good reply.
then I read that sometimes arms or noses get caught on the opening of the pillowslips and cause problems.

I say, To each their own!
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

sixdogsmom

You know what? We could change the subject to belly buttons, and not have to change the thread title! LOL!  ;D ;D
Edie

Diane Amberg

sixdogsmom

Edie

Rudy Taylor

Shhh.  Just don't talk too loudly.  When Teresa wakes up she's gonna be ticked.
It truly is "a wonderful life."

sixdogsmom

Why???  ??? ??? Oh, I know, is she an outie?  :P
Edie

flintauqua

Hey, I'm not a Centrist on this one.  I'm an innie. 8)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk