Inside or Outside?

Started by Wilma, November 01, 2009, 08:04:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Varmit

I guess it would depend on if you are married or not.  If you are married, then it goes however your wife puts it on.  If you are not married then it depends on how attractive the woman sharing your bed is.  If she really is attractive then it goes to the outside so as not to cover her face.  If she is just "beer pretty" then it goes to the inside, so you can cover your mistake the next morning.  ;D
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

greatguns

pepelect

Wouldn't you need two pillow cases for "beer pretty"?

srkruzich

Quote from: larryJ on November 01, 2009, 09:04:54 AM
This is a toughie.  Maybe we should ask Martha Stewart.  Actually, I place the open edge to the outside as it is generally enclosed in a lacy or otherwise decorative manner and should be where it can be noticed.  Which begs the question-----------if there is a coverlet or bedspread covering the pillow, what difference does it make?

Larryj

Uhmm red blooded american guys do not have lacy pillow cases! Camouflage yes, lacy no!
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

pepelect

What are these pillow cases that you speak of anyway?  Coverlet?    This sounds like that folded clothes myth that I have been told about.

Dresser - 2 hours = Clothes Basket.   Clothes Basket - spouse =  pile of clean clothes on floor. 

How often do you have to change said Coverlet?  Pillowcase?

Wilma

These "pillow cases" cover your pillow to keep it from getting dirty from the dirt in your unwashed hair when you go to bed.  They can be plain or fancy.  Women, in their superior intelligence, find it nice to dress up their beds by placing the pilllows in pretty cases.  Then to make the bed even tidier, they place the pillows at the head of the bed, either with the open end of the pillow case to the outside edge of the bed or with the open end of the pillow case to the middle of the bed.  Does that answer your question?

flintauqua

Just to be ornery, what do you do when you have three pillows, such as a king-size bed.  Or what about when you have just one pillow, like on a twin. :angel:

pepelect

Quote from: ADP on November 01, 2009, 02:17:37 PM
How often do you have to change said Coverlet?  Pillowcase?
No!

Wilma

You change them when you change the sheets or in the case of you bachelor types, whenever they are so dirty that even you can't stand them.

flo

in the daytime my pillows are in shams, so don't make a difference.  At night I use a memory foam molded pillow and I sleep alone, so what difference does it make? My pillow cases really don't fit that pillow anyhow, so I just fold the edge under. Problem solved!
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk