Avon

Started by Lookatmeknow!!, October 27, 2009, 03:14:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lookatmeknow!!

I wanted to see if there are people out there who have ever boughten avon, or would be interested iin buying some.  I am really thinking about selling it and would like everyones opinion.  Message me if you might be interested in buying some!  Thanks- Angie
Love everyday like it's your last on earth!!

Sarah

I might be once in awhile.  I used to buy it a lot when I worked full time.  Don't have much money now, but I like some of their products some times.  :)

flo

Devyn Leann (Weakley) Schouten has just become an Avon Rep. also. 
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

S-S

How funny, Angie, that you were thinking of becoming one.

I have built up quite a few clients already. I love the Avon products, especially the jewelry. If you're interested in looking at a catalog, please let me know. I have placed catalogs at Traci's Trends, Fall River Bank, and the Piedmont Cafe. I haven't been able to get to more places as I have been on bed rest with H1N1.

I will place our weekly specials on the business ads page as time allows, and if you're interested, I would love to add you to my email list.

In the meantime, feel free to visit my Avon website at http://www.youravon.com/dschouten. If you have questions about any of the products, please feel free to call or email me!

Devyn Schouten
Avon Rep.
(620)716-1176
devynschouten@yahoo.com

Diane Amberg

Oh, I'm so sorry you caught the flu.  :'( Take it easy and hope you feel better soon!

Lookatmeknow!!

Just thought I would let everyone know.  I was just asking.  Not stating that I would be selling it.  It was brought to me that there wasn't one in town.  I really don't buy Avon, just was looking at making a little extra money.  But it's not my cup of tea.  Plus have had people tell me that you have to commit lots of time to make money, and that is what I don't have is extra time on my hands right now.  So, good luck Devyn!  Hope you get to feeling better!
Love everyday like it's your last on earth!!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk