My Personal Experience!

Started by Teresa, October 14, 2009, 12:56:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flo

;D ;D ;D that was great, Teresa, you had your very own halloween in the barn loft. ROFLMAO - That is certainly a "visual" story and also explains why I didn't see all this "grueling" stuff in your yard when I drove by.  (special trip just to see your decorations, by the way).  Love it, love it, love it...... :angel:
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Ole Granny

Teresa, you should have had a video camera set up.  Sounds like you could have been in the top of my garage.  Minus the rat, I hope.  hehehe  I have missed your written words.  Glad you are feeling better.
"Perhaps they are not the stars in the sky.
But rather openings where our loved ones,
Shine down to let us know they are happy."
Eskimo Legend

Judy Harder

Teresa,

I guess you know that story is going around the world! I know I sent it to many of my friends and I can see you
on FaceBook or those other places.

I love it.......felt like I was there and just know you are a master story teller.

Thanks for the laughs this morning.........I will be grinning each time I think about your tale.

God bless you.
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

frawin

Teresa, AWESOME story, I can visualize most of it. I think you should sign on with Bill Engval, Larry the Cable Guy and Ron White for the tour. You can put together a story as good and fast as they can.
Frank

Jo McDonald

The scary part of all of this is------It is a TRUE happening.  I swear, this girl of ours has had more REAL stories than any one I know, and we all just listen in rapt attention, then laugh like crazy when she gets done.  Somehow -- her son Danny follows pretty close in her footsteps.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Teresa

Here is the result of the decorating for Halloween this year.. I didn't do near as much this year as I have in years past.. but with being sick..and time getting away from me.. it shortened it up some.. but it was fun just the same.. .. the wind is playing heck with it.. but it only has to hang in there for another couple weeks..
Notice there isn't any coffin with Dracula in it??  ( ;D ;D)

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Tobina+1

Awesome!  Is that Kjell hanging off the roof?  Was he behaving badly?   ;D

Ms Bear

Love the pictures.  Makes me want to get in the car and drive around to see the decorations here. 

Thanks.

Catwoman

A spook-tacular dispay...You've outdone yourself, as usual!

indygal

Teresa, the story was a hoot, and the decorations are great! What impressed me most, though, are those gorgeous mums .... Wow!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk