TO ALL FOURM MEMBERS

Started by Varmit, October 11, 2009, 07:07:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Varmit

yep, ya got me there ;D
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Teresa

I have been out of the loop for several days..so I have not been on the computer at all.. ( been really sick..still have absolutely  no voice *after 3 days.. can you say HELL?  lol*)
I don't know what I have but I am not going to the Dr.. I'm going to kick it with vitamins.. good healthy food ..liquids and rest...
almost on the up side.. but still weak... but I'll get there! :)

Varmit.....You did good.. real good... that is precisely the reason I have you in charge when I am not around..
Thank you...
carry on........... :)
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

larryJ

Teresa, I pray you will get well soon.  I approve of your plan to beat whatever you have.  There is nothing better than a good diet and plenty of rest.  Staying hydrated is important so be sure to drink plenty of fluids, but not alcohol unfortunately.  In the past, I have tried to kill whatever I had with a steady influx of Gin and Tonics.  It didn't work, but then after a few of those, I didn't care!!!!!

I agree that Varmit is doing a good job and I appreciate his posts a lot.  He will even be better once he gets his spellchecker fixed.

Larryj
HELP!  I'm talking and I can't shut up!

I came...  I saw...  I had NO idea what was going on...

Anmar

Quote from: Teresa on October 12, 2009, 03:13:32 PM
I have been out of the loop for several days..so I have not been on the computer at all.. ( been really sick..still have absolutely  no voice *after 3 days.. can you say HELL?  lol*)
I don't know what I have but I am not going to the Dr.. I'm going to kick it with vitamins.. good healthy food ..liquids and rest...
almost on the up side.. but still weak... but I'll get there! :)

Varmit.....You did good.. real good... that is precisely the reason I have you in charge when I am not around..
Thank you...
carry on........... :)

get well soon!
"The chief source of problems is solutions"

Diane Amberg

No flu bug is up to you...take it easy and get well soon.

flintauqua

Did you get water poured on you (I'm  m  e  l  t  i  n  g  !  !  !) ;D

Seriously though, hope you get well soon. :)

Teresa

Now flint.... that was just plain mean... ( but I did manage to escape the water.. how did you know?  ;D)

I ate a good supper and gulped my vitamins and worked on bills etc.. then I felt so revived I decided to go out tonight in the beautiful night of drizzle and  I walked 4 miles. Plugged in my I-Pod and Trace Adkins sang to me the whole time. Now believe me.. THAT voice will help anyone get well fast..  ;)  I can actually even squeak out a loud whisper now.. By morning I just know I will have my voice back..
((( I wonder why every time I say that I hear Kjell start to cry))).. poor man.. 3 days of blissful silence..soon to be a thing of the past.
;D
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Tobina+1

OK, so you have lost your voice due to sickness and you decide that walking 4 miles in the cold rain would be GOOD for you?   ???

larryJ

Yeah, I was gonna ask but I'm not there so I don't know if she is walking in the rain or not.  Keeping the body warm is important also.  I think "rest" was  a keyword here, wasn't it?  STAY IN BED, GET REST!

Larryj
HELP!  I'm talking and I can't shut up!

I came...  I saw...  I had NO idea what was going on...

Tobina+1

My doc told me to walk, too, to make the baby drop more.  But out in this cold, I'm afraid she'd jump back up under my rib cage to stay warm!  Weatherbug says 46 degrees!  And drizzle to top it off.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk