TO ALL FOURM MEMBERS

Started by Varmit, October 11, 2009, 07:07:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Varmit

Folks, the personal attacks and name calling needs to stop.  I understand and agree with alot of it however it does nothing but drag a discussion down.  Opinions on a subject are one thing and are welcome, opinions about individual members should be kept to yourself.   If they can't then at least try to be a little more diplomatic about it.  For example, when I was in the Army and a cherry LT. would say or suggest something stupid, we wouldn't call him a moron, we would say something along the lines of, "Sir, it is obvious you need some more training in this area."  

Seriously though, try and keep your posts a little more civil.

........So has spoken the Great Moderator..............
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Jo McDonald

I got out of line yesterday and what I posted was inappropriate and hurtful.  I apologize and have deleted my post.

Jo
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Mom70x7

Varmit -

I totally agree with you.  :o  :D  :D

I'd also like the name-calling of public officials to end. It's okay to not like them, let's just stop all name-calling, please.

greatguns

Diane Amberg

Why do you insist that Anmar is a she? Is that supposed to be funny? Perhaps we should call you a "she" too, since "Warph" is gender neutral.

flintauqua

Quote from: Diane Amberg on October 11, 2009, 01:55:19 PM
Why do you insist that Anmar is a she? Is that supposed to be funny? Perhaps we should call you a "she" too, since "Warph" is gender neutral.

You know Diane, the more I think about it, maybe Warph is a she.  Doesn't that look like a 'lap' Chihuahua on her icon image.

Diane Amberg

larryJ

CAUTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   THERE WILL BE NO, NONE, NADA, COMMENTS ABOUT CHIHUAHUA'S ALLOWED HERE. MY POMCHI WAS OFFENDED BY THIS LATEST POST AND I WAS TYPING A HUMEROUS, YET NECESSARY, RESPONSE TO ANOTHER THREAD, WHEN HE BECAME AGITATED AND STEPPED ON THE ESCAPE KEY OBLITERATING EVERYTHING I HAD TYPED.

BESIDES, I think it looks more like a Shepard or malamute, something bigger.

Larryj
HELP!  I'm talking and I can't shut up!

I came...  I saw...  I had NO idea what was going on...

indygal

Regarding the canine caricature in question: The snout doesn't follow form, but the ears strongly resemble the Corgi breed, favorite of the Queen Mum. Do you suppose when Warph is referring to tee time, he actually means "tea" time? Golf is a Scottish pastime, after all. But it's unlikely either Welsh or Pembrokes would appear under a Spanish slogan inciting or celebrating "revolucion" -- unless, of course, the 19th hole doesn't make allowances for "walkies."

* Tongue firmly planted in cheek*

Diane Amberg

And here I thought it was a big eared cat.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk