Brrrr!

Started by Cheyenne, October 10, 2009, 06:44:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roma Jean Turner

Just starting to snow here in Springfield, MO.  Guess I had better head for home.  Food stocked up, heavy plastic duct taped over the drafty areas.  Got My Little Buddy gas heater and some canisters of propane lined up just in case.  Anymore I am happy as long as I have electricty.  Stay warm and safe everyone.

sixdogsmom

It is just plain old booger cold! Ten degrees with the wind blowing 25-35 MPH is just too much. Come on spring! Ha!
Edie

Jane

We just dug out out of a 4ft  show drift in front of our garage, called the post office and found out the only road out was inpassable at 10:00am. For those of you that do not know but need to let every one know. Auburn road which comes out Burlingame is closed at 103rd. We saw a cattle truck the other night come down, back up and take 103rd, so when I went to work I saw his tracks out in the corn field where he had missed the road. He did not get stuck but he was lucky.
If any if you have a CB let the truckers know not to come out of  Burlingame  to Auburn,turn right at Burlingame and go to Hwy 75. It is a mess in Topeka as they are not clearing any side city streets at this time.
It looks good to be moving next year to somewhere the streets get cleared.

Roma Jean Turner

Still cold and windy here, but the sun has been shining all day.  It is actually better than I thought it would be.  I'm sitting at McAlister's doing the internet, then home to practice some mandolin and entertain the dogs.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk