Started by Warph, October 08, 2009, 02:05:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warph

Nearly 1 in 4 people worldwide is Muslim
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Anmar

Does the christian number include catholics?
"The chief source of problems is solutions"

Anmar

We should probably stop pissing them off so much.

jarhead

Right Anmar !! Lets be nice to them while they chop our heads off. I have a better idea! If they aint the peacful type---kill them all.

pepelect

pamsback

Or maybe we should TOTally piss them off because I will NEVER live any kind of muslim life.

I heard people on the news talking about Afghanistan saying we should work WITH the Taliban and concentrate on gettin Al Queda or however you spell that. That the Taliban could be useful to us.....WTF???????Didn't that bite us in the butt in the 80's? We helped them gain power and supported them against the Russians, they are the most BACKward, prehistoric, idiots in the muslim world. They are cruel, they don't allow women life basically, education is forbidden to women, they are property of the men, have absolutely NO rights to life liberty or the pursuit of happiness or anything ELSE for that matter. If we support the Taliban we deserve whatever we get.

Anmar

Nowhere in my post did I refer to the Taliban.

It's asinine to  characterize 1.5 billion people by a small fringe group.  I guess i also need to remind people that many of our allies are muslim countries, that the first coutnries to recognize the USA's independance from England were Arab muslim countries and that our first treaties were with muslim countries. 

Or we can all live in the crazy general custer mindset, because that really worked out so well for him.

pamsback

I never said you did. I simply added somthing I had just heard on the news to my post. I have a personal issue with muslim men and I truly will never accept any kind of muslim law, rule or whatever. I'll be the bitch flippin them off as they stone me.

Varmit

Quote from: pamsback on October 08, 2009, 09:28:33 PM
They are cruel, they don't allow women life basically, education is forbidden to women, they are property of the men, have absolutely NO rights to life liberty or the pursuit of happiness or anything ELSE for that matter.

I don't know..that really doesn't sound that bad.  Get rid of the FemiNazi's, Womens Libber's, set our voting laws right again, not have to worry about the Law when wife needs an attidude adjustment...I could live with that.  ;D

Easy Pam, it was just a joke.  I agree with you.

I'll tell you what is asinine...the fact that 1.5 people around the world have continued to allow a "small fringe group" to not only dictate life in various countries (see pams post) but have allowed this "small fringe group" to exist in the first place.  

Oh, and just to set the record straight...the first country to recognize Americas independence from England (other that America) was ENGLAND, right after we handed them their ass on a  platter.
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

pamsback

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk