Sarah Palin's New Book -- "Going Rogue: An American Life"

Started by Warph, October 03, 2009, 01:21:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kshillbillys

It helps A LOT! Everyone has to have a creative outlet for fun!  ;D
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

larryJ

whooooeeeee!!  I hadn't followed this thread for a while and had to go back and reread the whole thing.

Anmar, you are right!  They are weird!  How fun!

Did anyone find out what the best thing was before sliced bread?

I was out the door with my suitcase in hand when I heard about the cold beer and deer jerky, but then remembered I can't drink beer anymore.  So have one for me.

And, Billy, R.A.M.B.O. will be waiting for his share of the jerky.  Just cut it into small pieces, he's got a little mouth.

You people are just too much, but don't stop on my account.

And, jarhead, I would (if I were you) really consider that comment about who would want to adopt you very seriously.  Semper Fi.

Larryj
HELP!  I'm talking and I can't shut up!

I came...  I saw...  I had NO idea what was going on...

jarhead

Aw hell Larry, Guns don't know didly squat about my "roots" .You and I both know that Chesty Puller is my Daddy and when I hit MCRD at San Diego in "68" Gy/Sgt Troy Hensley informed me that for the next 8 weeks he would be my mother---so I guess he must be my mamma.
No Billy Rambo aint getting any of my hickory smoked deer jerky. It's so smokey that when you pass wind a little puff of hickory smoke belches out and Varmit has too many enemies to be giving his position away. Be like smoke signals !!!

greatguns

Jarhead, you could have shortened that to Guns doesn't know didly squat and called it good. ;)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk