Sarah Palin's New Book -- "Going Rogue: An American Life"

Started by Warph, October 03, 2009, 01:21:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jarhead

What ?? Greatguns & pam---Edwards blood ?? I knew I was adopted !!!!! Maybe they came from the Edwardsowski side of the family . :)

greatguns

Ohno, you are a true Edwards.  Who in their right mind would have adopted you? ;D ;D ;D ;D

kshillbillys

Come and get me. 205 W. 4th, Longton, KS USA. Ron, (Jarhead), you know where I live and I know where you live. I don't know where Pam lives. I don't know where greatguns lives. I know where Flo lives. My door is always open to all of you.

MR. KShillbillys 8)
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

Diane Amberg

kshillbillys

Yes it is Diane. I see from your picture you have your witches costume on.

MR. KS

Diane Amberg

Yes, only a warlock would have picked up on that. It's not visible to regular folk. Do you ride the wb500 broom or the super charged wb1000?

pamsback

Quote from: kshillbillys on October 05, 2009, 07:33:42 PM
Come and get me. 205 W. 4th, Longton, KS USA. Ron, (Jarhead), you know where I live and I know where you live. I don't know where Pam lives. I don't know where greatguns lives. I know where Flo lives. My door is always open to all of you.

MR. KShillbillys 8)

Lol. think I had this conversation with your mrs. one time she knows where I live :) We made peace Lol, Feel free to come on over ;D that's BFE Missouri in case she doesn't remember. I'd give you the mailin address but it's for a town 10 miles away so you can't find me over there LOL

LOL Good one Diane

kshillbillys

Quote from: Diane Amberg on October 05, 2009, 08:01:09 PM
Yes, only a warlock would have picked up on that. It's not visible to regular folk. Do you ride the wb500 broom or the super charged wb1000?

I ride the WB1000. I suppose you have to ride a vacuum cleaner, Endora?

the MR.

jarhead

Hey, how did I get on the hit list ?? I will come over Mr Hillbilly but you gotta furnish the cold beer. :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk