Sarah Palin's New Book -- "Going Rogue: An American Life"

Started by Warph, October 03, 2009, 01:21:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jarhead

Lady Di ( I'm dieing a slow death here but only 4 more days to go )
I don't think Palin needs the Couric's and Gibsons of this world. Nobody believes anything that spews forth from their sewers anyway. The day might come when Palin gives interviews with REAL fair & balanced journalists and leave the "Gibson's & gang" having nothing to blubber on about except it "all Bush's fault ."
And Levi Johnston ???? Anybody that believes anything that moron says has to be someone grasping at straws. For enough money or a chance to see himself on TV he would tell the world that Billie Roe is a far left liberal.
Pam---and what's your beef with Gingrich. Is it because when he  debates a Liberal that they walk away from him mumbling to themself,  knowing they just got their arse kicked in the debate ?

pamsback

Lol no jarhead. I don't like him because he's him. That's allowed you know.

kshillbillys

My God Warph, I thought ALL beauty queens were dumb but Ms. Palin has already shown with this that she is smarter than Barack Hussein Obama.
Pam, you could call your book, Nobody Cares, Nobody Cares About Me, or Nobody Cares About Me Because I'm Nobody. Take your pick although the last title's a little long!

MR. KS

P.S. Joe and Dick in '12!!
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

Diane Amberg

Jar, that's pretty funny. Way back when Sarah's pregnant teen daughter came to light and all the press coverage started, I said it was too bad because most teen couples in that situation don't make it, let alone the microscope they would be under. Well, I was admonished because some how THEY would be different and he was so wonderful, blah, blah,blah. Sadly I was right. I take no pleasure in it, I assure you. They didn't make it and now you've turned on HIM? Interesting. Also, if being even remotely civil to me is such a hardship for a big strapping Marine such as yourself, I release you from your bet, that YOU started. I wouldn't want your death on my poor old 64.9 year old hands. ;D ;D ;D ;D

jarhead

Lady Di (a deals a deal ) I think you have me confused with someone  else. I never , ever said anything about Levi Johnston before today on this forum but that's OK because I also know how old brains get confused. Thank you for the big ol strapping Marine comment. Greatguns will probably have some snide comment about me being "big " but Guns has been crazy as a pet coon since she was a pup and damn sure aint got better in her old age.
Pam, you are right, you can dislike Newt just because you can---just like i can like Palin just because I can---and it don't hurt that she's a hottie.

greatguns

greatguns

Diane Amberg

Jar, I wasn't talking about anything you personally said. Sorry I didn't make that clear. Others did the saying. I'm just not going to stir something up again by naming names. Back then "they"were talking about how great he was and he was living up to his responsibilities, etc. Then you hammered him. As far as I'm concerned the whole pack of them are as nutty as a bag of squirrels. And that's Ok, they can be who or whatever they want to be. I just don't see her retaining any interest in election politics any more. We'll see. As far as her moose hunting, beats me. He was quoted as saying she asked him to show her how to shoot. I have no personal knowledge of it.  My point was that sadly, they did step right into the predicted path and all  turned on each other. Now there is another unwed teenage mother facing a hard road and a lot of hard decisions.The whole thing is sad.

pamsback

Yeah you're right. I forget I'm supposed to laugh and say "oh that's so funny! mr hillbilly!" "Wherever did you get your GREAT sense of humor?" " Go ahead, PLEASE take another shot at me I enjoy them so much" "I'm SO very sorry I dissed the GREAT Sarah Palin, she has made SUCH contributions to humankind that I should be asHAMED of not thinkin she's the best thing since sliced bread, that someone as UNknown and as UNworthy as I should have had the audacity to joke MY paltry little life is probably just as interesting to read about as Hers!"" "Please forGIVE me!"
(now please excuse me I'm gonna go throw up...............)

flo

Pam, you and Greatguns both gather your Edwards blood and "GO GET 'EM"  ;) :angel:
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk