Nurses and Scientists Refuse Swine Flu Vaccine

Started by Teresa, September 30, 2009, 11:51:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tobina+1

Saw on the news last night that KS received our first shipment of H1N1 vaccines.  Franklin and Saline counties, I think. 
My parents had to go to the neighboring county health dept to get their regular flu shots, b/c their hospital, clinic, and health dept were out.

pepelect

I think as soon as the all shipments make it to Kansas Sebelius will be nominated for a Nobel Peace prize in medicine!   

Yes we can!

Cheyenne

My son was fine yesterday at school and when he got off the bus at home he was sick. High fever, cough and aches. I took him to the doctor this afternoon and he tested positive for influenza A. Our doctor said he PROBABLY had H1N1 but he would only be tested for it if he ends up in the hospital. The doctors office was packed with kids around his age getting swabbed for flu. I'm crossing my fingers that the baby doesn't get it because doc said its protocol that since shes so young she goes in the hospital.

Diane Amberg

Aw, I so sorry. It is rearing it's head again and may spread very quickly. I hope your son's case isn't too severe.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk