In Plain Language

Started by frawin, September 29, 2009, 06:00:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diane Amberg

I'm told some states let everyone vote in the primaries. Delaware doesn't. You have to show your voter registration card so you are shown to the voting booth that has your candidates ballets in it. The poll watchers could care less, they just direct traffic to the right booths. Steve, if you voted in the primaries, how did you know which ballet to go for?

sixdogsmom

Here in Kansas, you have to declare party affiliation when voting in a primary election. That is, they verify your registration and you can only vote for the candidates in your declared party. You can declare at the poll.
Edie

redcliffsw

Back on the subject - the preacher read this one in church and everybody liked it.
It wasn't during his sermon.  As he was reading it, I remembered that Frank had posted this on the Forum.
Good one for sure.

Anmar

Quote from: redcliffsw on October 04, 2009, 06:48:50 PM

Back on the subject - the preacher read this one in church and everybody liked it.
It wasn't during his sermon.  As he was reading it, I remembered that Frank had posted this on the Forum.
Good one for sure.

I don't think i would admit to that.
"The chief source of problems is solutions"

Diane Amberg

I think it interesting how people think they are experts in how "the other guy" thinks.That would be like me making the statement that only liberals eat steak. Or only conservatives are rude. I've been accused of bring rude, there for I must really be a conservative. Ha!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk