In Plain Language

Started by frawin, September 29, 2009, 06:00:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Varmit

It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

frawin

Quote from: Diane Amberg on October 01, 2009, 09:29:15 PM
Why do you only acknowledge extremes?
Not the response of a "Moderate", Liberals  always seem to hate being called Liberals, Conservatives always seem to be proud to be called a Conservative. I guess if I believed like Liberals I would hate to be called a Liberal to. 

Diane Amberg

Varmit, nothing in particular. I was going to try to make a comparison between health care costs between smokers and non smokers but I'm too lazy to do it.
Frank, if  was a liberal I would be a registered Democrat and would be able to vote in the primaries. I'm registered Independent. That was a rather terse thing to say to me and I'm very disappointed. What was that all about?  I hadn't even been talking to you. Oh, I finally figured out the Queen Nancy crack  Not cute.  I thought you were my friend. Once again I guess I was wrong. Very sad.

Varmit

Just out of curiousity would that non-smoking group include elderly, overweight, and possibly diabetic folks?  Would the comparison include people with insurance as compared to those without?  Or were you talking about overall costs in general?
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

srkruzich

Quote from: Diane Amberg on October 03, 2009, 03:59:56 PM
Varmit, nothing in particular. I was going to try to make a comparison between health care costs between smokers and non smokers but I'm too lazy to do it.
Frank, if  was a liberal I would be a registered Democrat and would be able to vote in the primaries. I'm registered Independent. That was a rather terse thing to say to me and I'm very disappointed. What was that all about?  I hadn't even been talking to you. Oh, I finally figured out the Queen Nancy crack  Not cute.  I thought you were my friend. Once again I guess I was wrong. Very sad.

What is a registered democrat?  ROTFL is it anything like registering a handgun?? 
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

srkruzich

Quote from: Varmit on October 03, 2009, 07:06:01 PM
Just out of curiousity would that non-smoking group include elderly, overweight, and possibly diabetic folks?  Would the comparison include people with insurance as compared to those without?  Or were you talking about overall costs in general?

YOu would have to include, those who don't exercise, those who eat beef, those who eat pork, those who eat pizzas and icecream and those folks who walk across the street, or down a backalleyy in NYC. 

Heck life is deadly so you really can't compare anything.
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

greatguns

Call us whatever you want, most of you have already.  As long as I get called to the supper table I'll be reasonably happy.

kshillbillys

Frank--the Queen Nancy JOKE was a very funny one that was apparently LOST on its intendend mark. How sad. I was accused of crying on one of the other threads when all I was doing was being sarcastic. My accuser is crying on this one about how sad it is that she thought you were her friend but she guesses she was wrong...

Pot calling the kettle Obama again... :o
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

jerry wagner

Quote from: kshillbillys on October 03, 2009, 07:51:50 PM
Frank--the Queen Nancy JOKE was a very funny one that was apparently LOST on its intendend mark. How sad. I was accused of crying on one of the other threads when all I was doing was being sarcastic. My accuser is crying on this one about how sad it is that she thought you were her friend but she guesses she was wrong...

Pot calling the kettle Obama again... :o

My god, now who's acting childish?  Are you seriously going with the finger pointing "now you are the bad guy" approach?

kshillbillys

Not being childish...Stating obvious facts! Why should I let ya'll walk all over me?
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk